Favorite Sport?

J

Jaws10387

I was wondering what is everyone's favorite sport?
Mine is soccer.

A

Apollo

Hmmm. Favorite is probably either football or soccer. I recently broke my ankle playing soccer, though, so I'd guess I'd have to go w/ football. I think I'm best at basketball, though... so go figure.

I have nothing useful to say.

H

Hetemti

Magic.

Local dirt track racing's kinda kool. Especially when someone does something stupid and catches on fire. And keeps going.

...ummm...can't talk now....cookies just came out of the oven!

H

Hetemti

If it's on ESPN(2), it's a sport. That includes a lot of things, I know...but hey...if they can say golf is a sport, than Magic is too.

U

Ura

I like football and wrestling (the real greco roman stuff)

but I love my martial arts. :D
Right now I'm studying wing chun.

oh yeah, magic is cool too. ^^

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Probably football. I seem to have more interest in that than anything else (which really isn't saying much). Oh, and swimming.

G

Gizmo

Football.
Oh wait, you all mean that Gridiron nonsense don`t you?
Soccer, then.

I don`t know, the whole world calls it football but to Americans it`s always just Soccer and only ever played by teenage girls and pantywaists. Must be the same thing as why the World Series only has American teams in. You probably all had a shock when the World Cup came to USA in 94 and you turned up at the ground to find a bunch of foreigners playing...
:p

D

Django

Worlds '94 was fantastic.. Big crowds and Sweden got in 3rd place. Like that's ever gonna happen again. They suck so much now they'll soon be banned from all championships for lack of talent.

G

Gizmo

Ha, we in England have no such problems!
Oh, wait - that was England wasn`t it? Damn, I thought I was French for a minute. The highlight of Euro2000 was undoubtedly watching the worst team in the tournament (Germany) get beaten by the second worst team in the tournament (England).

The official England song for Japan2002 should be:
"We suck, and we know we do
We suck, and we know we do"
(Repeat ad infinitum, or until arrested for drunken rioting...whichever comes soonest)

Actually, I`d kind of like to see our brand of drunken yobs come up against some black belt locals in the streets of Tokyo. Millwall Supporters Club vs The Yakuza, now that`s something I`d pay to watch.

D

Django

You think England and Germany was bad in the recent Euros? I guess you never saw Sweden play. I cried when I watched their games.. my whole family cried.. the people of Sweden cried. And Europe laughed.

V

VoLRaTH

Hey guys !!!

Can u say me what's better than basketball? (out of magic)

N

NeuroDeus

Soccer, or as Europe says Football...And basket is a cool sport as well...

G

Gerode

I'm good at Badminton.
[me] hears collective laughter of CPA. [/me]

I'm the only baseball fan?

T

Turtlewax Joe

Cool subject!

I like billiards, soccer, and extreme biking!

K

kinghink

HAHAHAHAHAHA... now THAT'S a game. Vinne Jones can be the ref with Neil Ruddock and that bald-headed git (can't think of his name... that one goon) can be the two linesmen.

Fave sport, football (soccer).