favorite Planeshift legend

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date

Who is your favorite legend in Planeshift?

• Ertai, the Corrupt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tahngarth

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Skyship weatherlight

• Nemata, grove guardian

• What? there are legends in Planeshift?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
A

Azreal the Soulmaster

okay, so i want to see what everyone thinks of the planeshift legends, being a man who collects legends i find this a fun topic, you can choose from
Ertai, the Corrupted
Tahngarth
Nemata, Grove Guardian
Skyship Weatherlight
my vote of course goes to my all time favorite storyline character Ertai

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yes Tahngarth is quite a nice character, he and gerrard are the only members of the weatherlight i don't have in my legend collection, although when Planeshift comes out i will have Tahngarth, i guess i'll have to wait till Apocalypse till i get gerrard

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

why is Ertai losing, he shouldn't lose more people vote for Ertai!!

S

Sidar Jabari

It's just gotta be Tahngarth. He's just such a cool character.

In terms of cards and rule though, I like the Weatherlight. I really hope they print more cards like that, it's kind of like getting another library which is a very cool idea.

S

superguy

Tahngarth rules!

He and the Corrupt Ertai were supposed to originally be print in Nemesis, but people decided to print Ascendant Evincar and Volrath the Fallen instead. They could only have 2 legends per set. I wonder what hapenned to that rule... Anyways, I always figures that Tahngarth would be a combination of high power, haste, and first strike, but this version is also very cool.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yeah i always thought first strike and haste would be a given when the made him, but go figure

T

Teferi

ah yes may people

*Teferi is standing on a balcony looking out at sighs that say "Vote for Tahngarth"

Tahngarth for Pres.!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

kudos to the smartasses who actually voted for What? there are legends in Planeshift?