favorite Planeshift legend

Discussion in 'CPA Voting Forum' started by Azreal the Soulmaster, Feb 1, 2001.

?

Who is your favorite legend in Planeshift?

Ertai, the Corrupt 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Tahngarth 4 vote(s) 16.7%
Skyship weatherlight 12 vote(s) 50.0%
Nemata, grove guardian 2 vote(s) 8.3%
What? there are legends in Planeshift? 6 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. Azreal the Soulmaster Sorrow's Rhapsody

okay, so i want to see what everyone thinks of the planeshift legends, being a man who collects legends i find this a fun topic, you can choose from
    Ertai, the Corrupted
    Tahngarth
    Nemata, Grove Guardian
    Skyship Weatherlight
    my vote of course goes to my all time favorite storyline character Ertai
  2. Teferi Veteran CPA Member,Capt. Nemo

u gotta love tahngarth
  3. Azreal the Soulmaster Sorrow's Rhapsody

yes Tahngarth is quite a nice character, he and gerrard are the only members of the weatherlight i don't have in my legend collection, although when Planeshift comes out i will have Tahngarth, i guess i'll have to wait till Apocalypse till i get gerrard
  4. Azreal the Soulmaster Sorrow's Rhapsody

why is Ertai losing, he shouldn't lose more people vote for Ertai!!
  5. Sidar Jabari CPA BritBoy

It's just gotta be Tahngarth. He's just such a cool character.

In terms of cards and rule though, I like the Weatherlight. I really hope they print more cards like that, it's kind of like getting another library which is a very cool idea.
  6. superguy Helpful CPA Member MAGICBOY

Tahngarth rules!

He and the Corrupt Ertai were supposed to originally be print in Nemesis, but people decided to print Ascendant Evincar and Volrath the Fallen instead. They could only have 2 legends per set. I wonder what hapenned to that rule... Anyways, I always figures that Tahngarth would be a combination of high power, haste, and first strike, but this version is also very cool.
  7. Azreal the Soulmaster Sorrow's Rhapsody

yeah i always thought first strike and haste would be a given when the made him, but go figure
  8. Teferi Veteran CPA Member,Capt. Nemo

ah yes may people

*Teferi is standing on a balcony looking out at sighs that say "Vote for Tahngarth"

Tahngarth for Pres.!
  9. Azreal the Soulmaster Sorrow's Rhapsody

kudos to the smartasses who actually voted for What? there are legends in Planeshift?