• Total voters

Killer Joe

U/B House Dimir with the power of Transmute

B/G The Golgari weilding the Dredge ability

R/W Boros Legion using the sweeping effect of Radiance

G/W The Selesnya Conclave making big creatures cheaper with Convoke

L

Limited

Dredge totally blew me away the first time I saw it, but I gotta say that I am hooked on Transmute right now.. It allows for all kinds of toolbox deck construction in a very casual not-at-all-broken way.

So, voting for Transmute as favorite power, but Golgari for cardflavor. I mean, come on, Vigor Mortis.

M

Mikeymike

I've always been a sucker for R/W, so I voted Boros. I don't like the Radiance mechanic itself, but I love the individual Boros cards. Lots of fun for MP.

R

Reverend Love

Mikeymike said:
I've always been a sucker for R/W, so I voted Boros. I don't like the Radiance mechanic itself, but I love the individual Boros cards. Lots of fun for MP.

AH-HA! I always new you were a pinko. Me too, too.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I think Transmute sucks, but I like the U/B guild anyway because its cards seem to complement the decks I like moreso than the other guilds. As far as the abilities go, dredge is awesome.

A

Arix

Ha! No love for Selesnya.

My personal favourite has been the Golgari, ever since I first saw enough of the guilds to form a decent opinion of them. The dredge mechanic doesn't really do a lot for me itself, but all in all, the black/green guild is my favourite of the four.

All together though, I reckon my favourite of the ten will be Izzet. Niv-Mizzet is awesome!

Z

Zigathon

I'm sticking with Dimir until Dissention is released. Then, I'll go 4 color with a few cards from all the guilds that use Black mana. Except the Golgari, for some reason, I'm not into that guild at all. Well, I do think Stinkweed Imp and Necroplasm are alright. But, technically, they're Black.