Fake Cards: 3 Hippy Cards for Critique

Discussion in 'Home Made Cards' started by Force of Will Smith, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Force of Will Smith New Member

With illuminated the idea is that you can make all creatures really weak by copying him if you have the mana...

Protest serves as a way to "march" and get more resistance on your creatures..

and flowerchild, you know he hates war..

Attached Files:

2. evan d New Member

The best part of protest would be: "so you think you will terror my Eternal witness? Ha i remove it from play it get a +0/+1 counter and i return another card
  3. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Protest is a lot like some other card I remember...

Cycle of Life.

But Cycle of Life is definitely worse, because it totally sucks...
  4. Force of Will Smith New Member

hmm... i should specify that when they enter play they dont trigger come into play abilities.. so yes you could do that once.. and get a 2/2 witness.. but thats it.. or perhaps a 2/3... 2/4... 2/5 witness
  5. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Wow...get it out early enough...and you have a 5 basic land limit with Jerry on the board. the copy thing would get hairy...especially since you round down. His apperance auto-kills any */1 creature...use it enough, and it is one huge pestilance for green. If this is not what you intended, may want to specify that toughness cannot be reduced to less than 1
  6. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Pestilence also hits players, which is important...
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I know Flowerchild hates war, but why does he make creatures cheap?
  8. Force of Will Smith New Member

DarthFerret: Yeah the 5 lands limit thing was basically the idea.. and benefitting multicolor as well... as well.. he sees colors and shapes.... for some reason :D
    He's only intended to halve them to 1/1's.. so i guess it would be rounded up...

Spiderman: i guess cause its all about a gathering of people.. but not war.. i wanted to make a strange paradox...

Oversoul:Yeah Cycle you get maybe 1 counter.. i wanted to make this card so you'd be essentially sacrificing turns and creatures youve cast.. but every turn they get a tiny bit tougher..