Fake Cards: 3 Hippy Cards for Critique

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

With illuminated the idea is that you can make all creatures really weak by copying him if you have the mana...

Protest serves as a way to "march" and get more resistance on your creatures..

and flowerchild, you know he hates war..

Attachments

E

evan d

The best part of protest would be: "so you think you will terror my Eternal witness? Ha i remove it from play it get a +0/+1 counter and i return another card

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Protest is a lot like some other card I remember...

Cycle of Life.

But Cycle of Life is definitely worse, because it totally sucks...

F

Force of Will Smith

hmm... i should specify that when they enter play they dont trigger come into play abilities.. so yes you could do that once.. and get a 2/2 witness.. but thats it.. or perhaps a 2/3... 2/4... 2/5 witness

D

DarthFerret

Wow...get it out early enough...and you have a 5 basic land limit with Jerry on the board. the copy thing would get hairy...especially since you round down. His apperance auto-kills any */1 creature...use it enough, and it is one huge pestilance for green. If this is not what you intended, may want to specify that toughness cannot be reduced to less than 1

F

Force of Will Smith

DarthFerret: Yeah the 5 lands limit thing was basically the idea.. and benefitting multicolor as well... as well.. he sees colors and shapes.... for some reason :D
He's only intended to halve them to 1/1's.. so i guess it would be rounded up...

Spiderman: i guess cause its all about a gathering of people.. but not war.. i wanted to make a strange paradox...

Oversoul:Yeah Cycle you get maybe 1 counter.. i wanted to make this card so you'd be essentially sacrificing turns and creatures youve cast.. but every turn they get a tiny bit tougher..