Fake Card:Shadow Assailant, Black Ninja

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

I think assailant is spelled correctly :D
anywho.. its kinda like the throatslitter.. but instead of killing 1, it could kill many..
at the same time you have to watch your other ninjas.. as this one could kill them all..

Attachments

J

jorael

This guy would kill itself. That means this is just a very bad Dry Spell.

I like the idea, but the card is underpowered as it is. Why not make it 1/3 and let it deal 2 damage to all creatures and players when it deals combat damage?

What would be even more interesting is to drop the damage to creatures and let it only deal damage to players. Say a 1/3 that deals 3 damage to each player when it deals combat damage.

F

Force of Will Smith

the idea was to kill himself... but.. that wouldnt be very stealth for an assassin...ooh.. and he needs to be an assassin...

hitting only players seems off for an assassin but ill use the first idea..
here we are//

Attachments

S

Swiftcutter

Nice idea.

I agree he shouldn't kill himself, but I kinda like the 1/1 version better. I would just make it a 1/1 that deals 1 damage to all other creatures and all players.

E

evan d

Force of Will Smith said:
hitting only players seems off for an assassin //
Do tell, is a player not something that would be assasinated?

I think what your getting at is the black creatures that tap to kill, like i think it is royal assasin, and todays version Kiku, The worst blind date.

E

evan d

At first I didn't get what you meant.

Its a good show, atleast now that my schooling is done for the year.

No greater highschool switch than leaving as a freshmen from an all boys jesuit school to one with rich girls. That is a reason to believe in a god. Choose Hel of corse. Bloody Pagan Christains, Believing in Hel. Polythesitic jesuits.

F

Force of Will Smith

thanks. i saw the image and immediately thought "ninja".