Fake Card: Pyric Entity; stack creature.

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
J

Jigglypuff

Doesn't he die as soon as you end your turn?

(- Steve -)

L

Limited

No, I actually thinks he dies at the beginning of the next untap phase.. He will count himself as a spell played and will stay 1/1 until end of turn. Opponents untap phase is the first time state-based effects are checked when no spells have been played
Perhaps he should start as a 1/1?
(btw, way to combo-broken)

L

Limited

I think I'd like him more if he'd start out as 0/1 but only get +1/+0 for each spell played. Seems a more "reddish" ability..

L

Limited

I thought you meant "at your end of turn" .. sorry!
(will try to think before I post)

F

Force of Will Smith

hehe i guess he would die at the end of your turn...

I changed him quite a bit, making him better, more fragile, but a little more interesting..

thanks guys,..

update*

Attachments

F

Force of Will Smith

Something with a bounceable kobold thing... or a straight burn.. and a fling..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure about having permanent counters; with that in there, still looks unbalanced cost-wise. I liked the "gain +1/+0 until EOT" :)

C

Cardatog

Maybe he could be an Imprint creature.

Imprint - When Pyric Entity comes into play, you may remove an instant or sorcery card in your hand from the game. The removed card is imprinted on Pyric Entity.

Pyric Entity has Power and Toughness equal to the converted casting cost of the imprinted card. If X is in the casting cost, X is equal to 0.

F

Force of Will Smith

I think the only way i could make that balanced is to make him cost imprint X.. where you have to pay the cost.. which kinda makes sense.. since his a entity of flames... so maybe in a sorcery/instant heavy deck you could make yourself a fatty..
and with imprint you could pay R to lay the enchantment out there... maybe pat 1R to get a 2/2.. later on get a 4/4 maybe a 5/5.. i think there are just some really good ideas so ill just make multiples... and those multiples will probably branch into other cards.