Fake Card: Mystical Potato, Black Lotus's Ugly Cousin!!

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

i had to make a power card sooner or later :D

actually i think since your opponent gets a turn to blow it up, it makes it somewhat balanced.. that and if you dont have your infinite or your game winning card, you could be totally screwed.

what do you think?

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Never too sure about these "free" mana cards...

Why does it need the text about it being an artifact spell? Other 0 artifact creatures don't have it, like Ornithopter...

E

evan d

Looks balanced.

Does need the artifact text.

Great for opponet if they get out away to use it, or upwelling.

Good for multi, in making a friend.

If your opponet has that master yamibushi, that should be a beating.

Great for multi, and good in combo.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
evan d said:
Looks balanced.

Does need the artifact text.

Good for multi, in making a friend.
It is not balanced because it would be horribly broken. It does not need the text about being an artifact. And in multiplayer, it wouldn't make any friends because everyone would see you playing with such a broken card and smash you with stuff made from the mana you gave them...

Force of Will Smith: One player is still singular. Your opponent is never a "they."

E

evan d

I meant to say it doesn't, sorry.

I guess my friends are a lot more politicing. They hate me becuase I allways went with a deck that won in the uber long game, but looked friendly the entire time, as any good combo deck should.

Also, in my group, this would cause them to be either jealous, and attack the guy who got the mana, or, willing to do something nice for the mana.

This card might be nice in addition to the enchantment that gives everyone GG or heart break of the spring. Death by mana burn.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
evan d said:
Also, in my group, this would cause them to be either jealous, and attack the guy who got the mana, or, willing to do something nice for the mana.
You say it as though only one opponent will be getting the mana boost...

Oh, and the enchantment you're thinking of is Eladamri's Vineyard.

F

Force of Will Smith

I had two thoughts about changing this card... one would be to give all opponents up to 5 mana of ANY color... problem still might be that you get a boost and thats your infinite... or what you need to win... instead i could make it so they can get up to 5 of any color and add it then... or at their main phase... that way in a multi game... they could rip you apart... or someone could wrath... another could evacuation... another could deal you 10 damage.....

and there wouldn't be a... its my turn so i get more of a bonus.. this way all the time it's ALWAYS better for your opponents..

changing the first would make it a little better and changing the 2nd might make it suck..

i'd totally run this in a deck with tempting wurm and eater of days.... :D

E

evan d

The mana should be burnless, otherwise this would a kill card and an acclerator.

Imagine this as non-burnless, in an ld deck. They can only play artifacts, and cards that fit into XC.

Yeah, I did read it as just one opponet.

F

Force of Will Smith

it is burnless though... they may, and its up to 5, they could add 1 if they want.. here are the new changes to MP./

Attachments

F

Force of Will Smith

i assume you mean how come it doesn't...

you dont need to have eyes to be a creature.. myr servitor... sliver queen.... there are many..

E

evan d

Sorry, I miss typed again.

It was a joke. Its a potato for cryien out loud.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"Their" is plural. "Their" is plural. "Their" is plural." "Their" is plural. "Their" is plural. "Their" is plural." "Their" is plural. "Their" is plural. "Their" is plural."

"Each opponent" is singular. "Each opponent" is singular. "Each opponent" is singular. "Each opponent" is singular. "Each opponent" is singular. "Each opponent" is singular.

F

Force of Will Smith

fine fine fine fine... his or her main pool... dont need to repeat it twenty times, besides i hate the his or her p/c nonsense..