Every one is a dang Legend!

D

DÛke

Ok, so, if I was to be a Magic card, ofcourse, I would be something like that:

DÛke, The Black Beast 4BW
Creature - Legend
WB, opponent gains X lives: Deal X damage to target creature.
WB: Sacrifice DÛke.
4WB: Put DÛke from your graveyard into play.
1/4
"You can never escape the truth. I am the truth; you can't escape me." -DÛke, The Black Beast

What would you be if you were a Magic card?

[Edited by DÛke on August 21st, 2000 at 01:57 AM]

Z

Zadok001

I believe someone did this for me once... Btw, Whimsical is gonna have a field day with this, DUke!

Zadok001, Fanatic Legend
Creature - Treefolk Legend
3GGGG
6/4
Trample
Sacrifice a creature: Draw cards equal to that creature's power, then choose and discard two cards.

Yes! I improved Greater Good! :) Whoo-hoo!

G

Gizmo

Gizmo
WG
Summon Legend
1/3
At the beginning of each player`s upkeep if that player controls an Island put a 1/1 green Mogwai token into play under control.
Whenever a Mogwai deals combat damage to a creature remove it from the game at the end of combat and put a 2/2 black Gremlin into play under the damaged creature`s controller`s control.

V

VoLRaTH

Summon legend
B
1/1
T: Target player loses the game until the next game:p

S

superguy

This is my new idea, I think right now this is what I would be:

Superguy, the Magicboy
1BRG
Creature- Dark Wizard Legend
Protection from artifacts.
1B: Remove any card from any graveyard from the game.
1R: Do one damage to target creature that was damaged this turn.
1G: Target creature gets +0/+1 or +1/+0 until end of turn.
BRG: Target spell or ability that targets Superguy, the Magicboy, targets another legal target of your choice.
1/3
"In my early days, wizards got mana to summon something more than squirrels."

I think it is a very original idea, and I personnally like it a lot.

"I also want to make a card called Chaos Orb... What???"

W

Whimsical

Ooooohhhhhhhh. Legendary proportion cards!

Hmmm? What would I be? Let's see...

Whimsical, Adorable Sliver!
Creature - Sliver Legend
WGBRU
5/5
Trample
May not be the target of spells or effects. Whimsical gains -4/+4 when attacking and +4/-4 when blocking.

"Can't seem to make up her mind, can she?"

And I wouldn't DREAM of messing with your pet legends. I'll just add a few...

007 Zadok
Creature - Legend
3BW
3/3
First Strike, Haste
You may play 007 Zadok whenever you can play an instant. If played as an instant, bury 007 Zadok at end of turn.

"The name's Zadok ... James Zadok."

Duchess the Black Beast
Creature - Legend
BW
6/6
Trample
First Strike
Play only if you Duke the Black Beast in play. May not attack unless you sacrifice a Snivelling Husband token.
T: turn target Duke into a 0/1 Snivelling Husband token.

"And just where were YOU last night, Dukey dear?!"

[Edited by Whimsical on August 21st, 2000 at 01:35 PM]

P

Purple_jester

Let's see... I'll try to make myself absurd without being broken.

Purple Jester
UUBBRR
Creature - Sorceress Queen Legend
You may pay 3 life to put Purple Jester into your hand. Play this ability only if Purple Jester is in the graveyard.
1UB, T: Target player discards a card at random from his hand or draws a card.
1UR, T: Choose a card from target player's library and remove it from the game.
1BR, T: Destroy target non-basic land or non-black creature.
3/5
"So many things to play with!"

There. That wasn't so hard. And, just where _were_ you last night, DUkey dear? ;)

C

Cateran Overlord

Feh, they already made the Overlord, so I'll have to one up them:

Cateran Emperor
2BBBBBBBB
Creature-Mercenary Legend
First Strike, Fear
BB[Tap]:put target Mercenary card from your graveyard into your hand.
X[Tap]: Search your library for any number of Mercenary cards with total converted mana cost X or less and put them into play.
0: Destroy Multani, Maro Sorcerer. This is not a targeted ability.
Sacrifice Emperor: Destroy all green cards in play and all Lands which can produce green mana.
8/8
"You want a piece of this hippie?"

H

Hellion

I don't want to be too broken so....

Pyroclasmic Hellion
3RRR
Summon Creature:- Beast Legend
When Pyroclasmic Hellion comes into play, it deals 5 damage to each other creature. Creatures dealt damage by Pyroclasmic Hellion cannot regenerate this turn.
During your upkeep, if you do not sacifice a land, you must sacifice Pyroclasmic Hellion.
When Pyroclasmic Hellion is put into the graveyard from play, you may pay 6 life and return it into play tapped.
5/5

Ain't I cool or what? ;)

[Edited by Hellion on August 21st, 2000 at 10:11 AM]

A

Apollo

Apollo, Durdan Phoenix 3RR
Creature, Phoenix Legend
4/3
Flying
During your upkeep, if Apollo, Durdan Phoenix is in your graveyard, you may pay 2RR to put it into play.

Perhaps Whimsical can come up with some flavor text... it's too early for me to think.

So am I broken? Originally, I cost 6 to cast and just popped back into play whenever I died. Zadok might have liked that with Greater Good. Or Goblin Bombardment. Or an Altar. Yeesh.

By the way, shoudn't you be a Sliver Legend, Whimsical?

[Edited by Apollo on August 21st, 2000 at 10:32 AM]

R

rkoelsch

I had never tried to make a card before. I really don't know how good this will be but here goes.

The Almost Great White Hope WWWWW
Creature - Angel Lord Legend
Flying, Banding, Attacking does not cause to Tap
WW: protection from chosen color til end of turn
WWW: All angels get +2/+2 and The Almost Great White Hope gets -2/-2 til end of turn

"He could have been contender if he left the angels alone."

Artist: Phil Foglio 3/5

F

FoundationOfRancor

Foundation Of Rancor GGGG
Legendary Enchantment
All creatures your control get +2+0 and trample
Skip your draw phase.
If this card goes into the graveyard from play, you my return it to your hand

-Ok, not so balanced, but if you can find a way to deal with there creatures, there screwed cuz they cant draw. Oh, if you guys want to judge these legends and maybe seem them in an apprentice patch, post em in my sliver set thread in CPA stuff!

W

Whimsical

Mister Apollo sir?

You know by know I come up with, ahem ... goofy stuff. But since you asked so nicely...

Apollo, Durdan Phoenix, serious version
"The phoenix has always been a sign of creation through destruction, and none more so apparent than in the Durdan Phoenix..."
- Durdan Cycle of Creation, vol. 2

Apollo, Durdan Phoenix, normal version
"We catch fiery chicken ... we cook fiery chicken ... fiery chicken come back ... we repeat all over again and never have to go hungry ever! Har, har, har, har!"
- Igottarock, Durdan Firegiant Chieftain

Thanks for pointing out my booboo, mister Apollo sir!

D

DÛke

...totally not you, Casey, you are a shapeshifter.
I have some things to say:
Zadok: you are a Greater Good creature! That's really cool.
Wouldn't be too powerful to draw that many cards, and have to discard only 2? Oh well, the low toughness and the high cost should compensate for the utter brokenness.

Gizmo: This card is great. It would be really neat to see what two players with Islands under their control do. This card is just plain fun-machine.

Volrath: Now, calm down. Here's a more balanced version of you:
Volrath 2BB
Creautre - Legend
Any player may pay 5 lives to destroy Volrath.
2BB, Tap: Target players looses the game.
1/1
There!

SuperGuy: A good card, until I saw the last ability! BRG doesn't have the power to misdirect a spell. You have to have blue in there somewhere. It's good anyway. I think you should make it "Regenerate" or something instead of the last ability.

Whimsical: Damn!:). Those cards are great. I think you should be a sliver though, you know, share your abilities, the card you have is just fun. How did you come up with it? The flavor text is even better :). As for Zadok, he likes Greater Good, so that card wouldn't really descibe him well, good card, but not Zadok:). As for Duchess, that card is just wierd:). A WB for a 6/6 Trample? Dang! Sure, I have to be in play, but, just look at my card! How hard is it to get me into play, and keep me there? Not very hard is it!:).

Purple Girl: You made an absurd card alright! Not broken, but powerful. So many abilities! So little time! That's not a Sorcerss Queen, that's a Sorcerss Goddess;).

Cateran Overlord: Ok, so you can search your deck for ALL mercenarys and put them to play!? Isn't this what the term "broken" applies for? Sure, big casting cost, but that's what reanimation is for! And, you have the Lin Sivvi ability! And what's up with the Multani ability:)?
Here:

Cateran Emperor 4BBBB
Creature - Legend
BB: Destory target creature that can't be targeted by spells.
BB: Return target Mercenary from your graveyard into your hand.
BB: Search your deck for a Mercenary card and put it into play. That creature gains Haste. Sacrifice it at the end of the turn.
6/6

Hellion: Good card. It's leaning over to the broken side though:).
Here, play a spell shaper, of 'any' color, discard this card, and put it into play while destory mostly all other creature! How broken is that?
Here:
Pyroclasmic Hellion 3RRR
Creature - Legend
During your upkeep, sacrifice a Mountain or sacrifice 2 Lands.
As you play Pyroclasmic Hellion, it deals 5 damage to all other creatures.
During your upkeep, if Pyroclasmic Hellion is in your graveyard, and if you control 3 or more Mountains, you may sacrifice a Mountain to put Pryoclasmic Hellion from your graveyard into play.
6/6

There, much better!

Apollo: Great Phoenix! There's nothing wrong with having a creature that pops back into play, as long as there's a drawback to it. Here:

Apollo, Durdan Phoenix 4RR
Creature - Legend
Flying
Whenever Apollo is put into your graveyard from play, if you control 10 or more lands, you may put Apollo back into play.
4/4

The best!:)

rkoelsch: Finally, an Angel Legend that praise all other Angel:)!
Your angel is just exploding with abilities! That's great! The ability to protect itself is cool, plus, giving a bonus for all other Angel! I'll put 4 of this in my Angel deck! Wow, now that I look at it, this could be better than Serra Angel!

Casey: You are shapeshifter, not an Enchantement:). Besides, that card is too broken! A Rancor, FOR all your creatures! !:)!

Keep cards coming!

T

The Kuzya

The Kuzya 5
Creature-Legend
2 of the mana used to play The Kuzya's mana cost must be colored mana.
When The Kuzya comes into play, you may search your deck for a non creature card with Kuzya in its name and put it in your hand.
Attacking doesnt cause the Kuzya to tap. 3/4

Someone tell me if its broken. And about the second ability I have the Kuzya set all designed and stuff so there are enchant creatures such as Kuzya's Might, Kuzya's Hatred, Kuzya's Justice etc.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Jaws 6UUUU

Creature- Shark Legend

Trample
Rampage 2
UUUU counter target creature spell
5/5

"We need a bigger boat."

C

Cateran Overlord

Ohhhhhh......you wanted SERIOUS legends. Oops :) (BTW, the Multani thing can be found in one of the older battles in the arena)

You're version of me works too though, except I have to be a Mercenary legend. Otherwise I like it :D

C

Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman
3R
Creature-Legendary Nomad
1/2
All Nomads get a +1+1

If ~this~ deals combat damage to an opponent, gain control
of target land. If ~this~ leaves play, return all lands to
there owners control.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Nodnarb, The Rat King 1BBB
creature-Rat King Legend

B(tap): all rats gain +X/+X. Where X equals the number of rats in play.
B(tap): all rats gain haste.
B(tap): all rats gain First strike.
B(tap): all rats gain Flying.
B(tap): all rats gain Banding.
B(tap): all rats gain Shadow.
B(tap): all rats gain Trample.
BBB(tap): search your graveyard, library, and hand for a rat and put into play under your control.

S

superguy

You are right. Ok, then now my card's last ability says
"BRG: regenerate"
Thanks for the input by the way :)