Erm, Voting Booth Change?

C

Cateran Emperor

I'm not sure who the heck is in charge of the voting booth right now, but does anyone else think that it just might be time for a new topic?

The current one's been up since at least January, but it seems like even longer than that.

Z

Zadok001

Hrmph. Right you are. I'll switch it over as soon as I come up with a good idea for it, I suppose...

Any thoughts?

L

Lotus Mox

favourite Dragon-Legend
fav. Storyline char
does 7th suck or not
when will magic die
WB vs. BB
shafted color in Invasion

D

Duel

Do you still play magic and visit websites?

1: Yes, I still play and visit many websites
2: No, I don't play, but I visit the websites to keep up with it anyways
3: Yes, I still play, but ony visit this website
4: No, I don't play and only visit this website
5: No, I don't play or visit websites. I'm not really here...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't he usually do this sort of thing (no offense to Zadok, I think a change is overdue too)? Have we lost another Founder?

Z

Zadok001

Yah, he does. Consider me a temp... I wonder where he went. :(

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Damn. Musta' dozed off there for a minute...

You mean you guys actually pay attention to that stuff? I mean, I kinda' figured that since we can ALL post polls now as part of threads it wasn't really neccessary anymore.

Oh well. That's cool. Go ahead and continue to post suggestions then, and we'll try to keep it fresh. It's good to know that at least somebody's interested in it.

Oh, and Spiderman? I'm not a Founder, though I did join the first week the boards were up. I just stuck around so long they figured they'd put me to work since I was always here anyways... ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I just consider all the "old-timers" to be "Founders" (maybe I shouldn't have capitalized it :))

Except for me...

F

fuzzy510

You make a suggestion, and the Founders don't do anything! New voting booth topic! New voting booth topic!

F

fuzzy510

I retract my comment.

Retract Fuzzy's comment!

Retract Fuzzy's comment!

(Sorry. I'm in a chanting mood today. :D :))

F

fuzzy510

Change the topic!

Change the topic!

(Sorry, chanting mood again :D :))

F

fuzzy510

All we do is chant and demand. :D :D :D

Chant and demand!
Chant and demand!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously though, I've been trying to come up with a topic and just haven't thought of anything. We've a couple ideas floating around in the FF, but nothing really solid yet, so if anyone has any constructive suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks. :D

D

Duel

how about hopes for the new storyline? Or, ideally, lack thereof?

Z

Zadok001

Ding, done. On Spidey's idea in the Founder's Forum, I give you... Tourney nonsense. :) Post further ideas here for future swap outs.

D

Duel

Oh great and wonderful Zadok, that hath changed the booth of voting!