Enchantressgeddon

C

Captain Caveman

While surfing the net today, I came upon an
idea for a new Armageddon deck. It got me to
thinking, so I built this deck.

EnchantressGeddon: White/Green with the base on enchantments and beatdown. Original idea by Jeremy Muir, Starcity CCG
4 Rancor
4 River Boa
4 Exploration
4 Ancestral Mask
4 Seal of Strength
4 Birds of Paradise
4 Argothian Enchantress
4 Yavimaya Enchantress

4 Seal of Cleansing
3 Armageddon
1 Worship

8 Forest
4 Plains
4 Brushland
3 Rishadan Port(Treetop Village?)
1 Gaea's Cradle

It lacks creature removal so I have to win in
short order. I guess, I could use Arrest in
place of the Mask. Its probably not a very
good deck but I've been wanting to build an
Armageddon deck every since I took apart my
Erhnageddon deck.

I was thinking about building one based on
Hunted Wumpus but I fear the drawback. Arrest
could take away the drawback but I need to
be able to get it real quick and it won't
stop Morphling. There's always Enlightened
Tutor to retrive it but I still have my
doubts.

Any help would be appericated.
Thanx,
Caveman

A

Arawn

There have been many chantress geddon deck here are my changes

-3 rishadan ports
-2 forests
-2 brushlands
+ 2 thran quarry
+ 1 gaeas cradle
+ 2 serras sanctum
+ 3 islands
- 4 ancestral masks ( dont base this deck on creatures
+ 3 worship
+ 4 stroke of genius
- 4 verduran enchatress
+ 4 treachery
- 4 bops
- 4 geddons
+ 2 palinchron
+ 2 attune ments
+ 4 argothian elder
+ 4 wild growths
This deck does not need damage to win. 4 worships let u live cause argothian cant be the target of spells or abilities. It is hard to kill you with that in play. Serras sanctums a must have adds about 13 mana on the 5th turn. With argothian elder u can just untap serras sanctum and your cradle. I played a deck like this. 1st turn forest wild growth. 2nd turn draws smiles serras sanctum tap forest enchantress wild growth on sanctum go. 3rd turn island, tap sanctum and forest, enchantress and worship, 4th turn attunement draws 2 returns it draws four discards a sanctum and 2 seal of stength casts an cradle and argothian elder and his third enchantress attune ment draws three casts his 2nd elder. Turn 5 draws four with attunement discards 2 stroke of geniuses and a cradle casts attunement draws 3 casts 2 wild growths 2 river boas untaps and strokes me for 40 next turn he stroked me for 80 guess who won?

D

Duel

Right. Arawn, that's a completely different deck.

Some of the chnages are viable, the serra's sanctum especially. I'd add another worship, and put in some creature mana. Eldamari's vineyards are especially pleasing, as well as things like burgeoning. stream of life would be cool. This deck is weak to removal, so gaea's blessing, revive, and repopulate might make their way in. Endless wurm with rancor and argothian is a cool combo, use it. Fortitudes would be put in by someone with fortitude.

A

Arawn

Duel i have never killed someone with a stream of life, if u throw that in throw in hurricanes, but screw those throw in red or blue fireball and stroke is way too good too waste. I would throw in blue just cause of better enchantments and card drawing. By the way Duel has no clue about an enchantress deck. Creature damage duel????
HEHEHEHEHEHE
HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHe

D

Duel

Yes, creautre damage. Stall till you get an endless wurm (via SOL) and then let the beatdown begin
And arawn, you're still a poopy-head.

C

Captain Caveman

I had hoped we could build a Type II
Armageddon deck out of this idea.

I've played the U/G Enchantress deck before
and it is quite good. If you can get it set
up it very powerful.

I've had some kind of Enchantress deck since
the release of Saga. Whether its the Stroke,
Auratog or Mono-Green version there all fun.

Arawn,
- 4 verduran enchatress
Do you mean Yavimaya? In the geddon deck
these are the beatdown. They tend to get
fat real fast.

Duel,
All those suggestions are great but I'd like
to keep it Type II.(..the Wurm is a beating
& he did have them in his original version)

Thanx for the suggestions, keep`em coming!
Caveman

A

Arawn

wow sorry caveman i was thinking of the wrong card yavimaya are great cards for the deck, but u could use something to pump mana into maybe a mishra helix stop them from casting anything or a stroke of genius but u should add a third color like blue so u can et agothian enchantress with worship

G

Gizmo

"but u could use something to pump mana into maybe a mishra helix stop them from casting anything"

In my experience when you hit somebody over the back of the head with a 36/35 Trampling Bird Of Paradise they tend to stop casting spells quite rapidly.
Man, I HATE Enchantress decks - 56 bad cards and 4 Ancestral 'I Win Because All My Bad Cards Suddenly Make My BoP Into A Flying B.F.M. With Trample' Masks.

Me: Well, looks like I`ve won this one, you need your next card to be two Ancestral Masks!
Him: Cast Enchantress, cast topdecked Mask, cast SECOND topdecked Mask, send the Birdies in for 24. Game! Thankyou! Touchdown Shuffle!
ME: Sassen-Rassen-Frassen-Ancestral-Mask!!!
:(