Enchantress Beatdown - T2

M

Mundungu

Well I now that this deck was popular for a while but now has completely disappeared.

I build one on my own, without looking on the net for deck lists, so I dont know how far it is from the enchantress beatwon net decks.

Well here is the deck I built :

Creatures
4 argothian enchanteress
2 verdurant enchantress
3 yavimaya enchantress
4 bop
2 argothian wurms
1 mother of runes
1 faith healer (great combo with rancor)

3 Wild Growth: add G when tap for mana
3 Fertile Ground: add 1 of any color when tap for mana
3 seal of cleansing
2 seal of strength
1 defense of the heart
1 ancestral mask
4 rancor
2 enlightned tutor
2 wordly tutor
1 Worship
1 story circle

2 gaeas craddle
2 serra's sanctum
4 brushland
4 city of brass
2 yavimaya hollow
6 forest
2 plains

To my surprise, I played 3 different deck in 5 matches didnt loose any. I lost maybe 2 or 3 games total. ok I didnt play against replenish but the decks I was facing weren't that bad either(blue control tide/ankh; Negator black and rushing rebels). I'd like to try it against replenish though.

The sideboard can be very flexible (didnt play with it yet)

The tutors are great in the deck, as you get to draw the card you want throught the enchanteresses.
Faith healer is realy great with rancor and enchanteress : for G gain one life and draw 1 card. Do that at the end of your opp turn ...

The mother of rune is here to let attackers through for the kill or getting back treacherised creatures or avoiding them being taken by the tide.

It is not difficult to pull a 3d turn argothian wurm or a big rancored enchantress putting the opponent on a clock.

The deck is also fun to play and gives you many options given certain situtaions.

I know it is rare heavy but some of the most important cards (like faith healer) aren't played much and should be easy to get. The hardest will be the cradle and the argothians.

Any input ??