Enchantment deck

E

enchantmentman

i need a deck idea that would work around a lifeline radiants dragoons,angelic chorus, and altar of dementia combo. Someone help me

H

Hetemti

A lot of white stuff would work.

You might consider Karmic Guide. It'll fectch em' out of your graveyard. Also, if you go W/B, Phyrexian Reclemation will work, since you gain more than the two you lose. Then, you might want to toss in Highway Robbers and with Opalessence you can use Subversion as a kill mechanism. Then again, with all that life, and Delerium not yet reprinted, though with Invasion there is allways hope, Serra Avatar will make big thump-thumps.

D

Duel

Sure. Use Survival of the fittest. Use Acadey rectors. Use mana birds. Make it 5c!

J

Jettaran

Well lifeline and Radiant dragoons are awsome in a recurrance deck along with Goblin Marshalls and Hells caretakers if you can get them.

C

Captain Caveman

If you go with mono White any of these would work.

Lifeline
Radiant's Dragoons
Staunch Defenders
Swords to Plowshares
Altar of Dementia
Disenchants
Fountain Watch
Grim Monolith
False Prophet
Enlightened Tutor
Monk Realist
Monk Idealist
Angelic Chorus
Treasure Hunter
Phyrexian Furnace
Glorius Anthem
Renounce
Soul Warden
Exile

False Prophet is a good way to get rid of your opponents
creatures.(sack all your stuff to Altar but make sure the
Prophet is last to go.)

Caveman

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I suggest you use an obscure Urza's Saga rare - more obscure than Greater Good (no offense Zadok, I mean as far as anyone who has never come to this site is concerned). I am talking about none other than Remembrance.

3W
Enchantment
Whenever a nontoken creature you control is put into a graveyard from play, you may search your library for a copy of that creature card, reveal it to all players, and put it into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library afterwards.

Of course, it might be hard to obtain this card (seeing as how the whole R&D team probably forgot about its existence a week after the set came out), but it would probably be a good addition in the deck, especially with the echo creatures. Also, if (the "if" is important) you choose to go 5C White (not that I agree with you Duel, that would pretty much change the makeup of the deck completely), Survival of the Fittest would be awesome. Picture discarding a Serra Avatar to search your library for a Serra Avatar, while the Avatar shuffles itself back in and Remembrance lets you get that one back. I suggest you either use W, W/B (for the reasons Hetemti listed, as well as Haunted Crossroads if you don't draw any other recursion stuff), or W/G.

TICM

D

Duel

Hell no! I play 2 in my white-weenie deck! You blow up my diving griffin? Nothing happens!
the card is Field of Souls. He's right, but wrong. If you play with it, and even if you don't, throw in a glorious anthem, for bigger milling capacity. and make it B/W with living death, maybe?

D

Duel

My dumb. He was right. Remembarance does that.

You might want to use field of souls as well, though.

D

Dead

The one problem with an altar of dementia deck (which i've been finding recently) is it's dependence on key artifacts (um, altar) and a few enchantments. Consider therefore fountain watch to keep it in play longer.

Serra Avatars with angelic chorus are good, and when you sack them they shuffle back for further use.

Green is a good splash colour- ancestral mask, repopulate, dual nature and so on. Alternatively black gives loads of graveyard recursion, but you have lifeline...ashen powder to steal their creatures could be good.

Biggest enemy is brown ouphe or null rod/brooch (i forget which, the artifact abilities can't be played one) so pack both creature and artifact removal- this is white, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Finally, consider a rebel engine of lin sivvi and remembrance. respond to remembrance with ms sivvi's ability so there's always something to retrieve.

D

Duel

you may want to splash blue, for themost powerful artifact searcher out there. Tinker.
On the other hand, enlightened toturs are mroe effective for such a cheap cc.
Oh, and powder keg. get their stuff OUT!