Eliminate TICM!!!!!

F

fuzzy510

I've had enough of TICM picking on me. I'm going to get rid of him the only humane way.

[me]kicks Thallid Ice Cream Man in the balls, and he falls in agony. Fuzzy then takes his ice cream cart, stashes it in his handy-dandy portable freezer, and locks TICM inside. Fuzzy then pushes the cart down a hill, screaming "Ashnod's Coupon THIS!!!!!!"[/me]

Finally! He is eliminated!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
But, have you KILLED him?

*Ransac looks at the ice cream cart and TICM busts out of it, shaken but not dead.*

THIS is how you kill an ice cream man!

*Ransac puts a candle in front of him and calls for K9Archmage. K9 comes out and nods to Ransac. K9 thens positions his butt and lets a loud one let. TICM melts.*

THAT'S how you kill someone.

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

The good part of this whole thing is that not only is TICM dead, but all the thallids are dead, too. WHO WILL GIVE THEM ICE CREAM?

HOipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Neither I nor the thallids am dead.

You kicked me in the finger, because that's where the balls are on your species. But you guessed wrong.

Neither have I an ice cream cart; I summon a chilled tree from which to remove the ice cream and serve it. You see, I have become a nature avatar at the level of Molimo. In fact, he is now my adopted brother.

This is merely a work of fiction by one of the worst writers here. I suggest you disregard it.

F

fuzzy510

Oh well. There's only one REAL way to kill a thallid. Unfortunately, I don't know what it is.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

And I am not made of ice cream.

If you want to get an idea of what I look like, use the illustration of Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer, but I'm wearing a hat and the gren thingie in his hand would be an ice cream cone. You can also insert me into the illustration of Artifact Mutation. I am destroying a fruitcake.

B

Bob

[me] kisses Fuzzy[/me]
YUCK!!!
Spits on TICM, then drops a few bombs on him...

"HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH THIS!!!!!!!!"

Impales him with a big pike, then casts swords to plowshares, expunge, and any other coll kill spell on TICM

F

fuzzy510

Won't you just drop the affair ******** Bob? I know!

[me] starts eating TICM's ice cream.[/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac decides to get rowdy*

It's time to kick the shiznit up in this bizitch!!!! And, time to take the oppotunity to take those ice cream cones, turn them sideways, and shove them straight up your roody-poo, candy-@$$!!!!

*A kid walks up and asks Ransac for his autograph. After explaining that he is not The Rock, the kid punches Ransac and takes his lunch money. Ransac then summons a massive army of starving, crazed weasels.*

FLY MY PRETTIES!!!!!!! FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Duel

"HEY, YOU'VE GOT WEASELS ON YOUR FACE"

[me] tickles TICM[/me]
It may not kill him, but, dag'nam it, he'll wish it would!

N

nanokill

torture.......I know..:D

[me] ties down TICM, ransac and Fuzzy down in front of a stage, then summons the teletubbies, the carebears, barney, a group of accountants from dilbert, catbert, ratbert and Phil, lord of insufficent light to entertain our guests for the next ten days[/me]

"those boys will ne'er be 'ight gain"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*But WAIT!!!!!! There seems to be a problem. It seems that nanokill accidently tied up raMsac instead of Ransac. Ransac pops out of the shadows, and pummels nanokill. Ransac then snaps his fingers and everyone else is untied. Everybody ties nanokill up really good and throws him in the room with the torturous creatures. High-fives all-round!!!*

*Oh, yeah. Nanokill is enchanted with humilty, so he can't do anything, even cast spells(NO FAST EFFECTS TO THIS POST). The door is locked with sixty-seven bolts.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

I never would have been able to survive, especially with those Teletubbies. :D

P

Prince RXI

Then I step in to the fray, pick up raMsac, destroy his body, and absorb his soul.

"raMsac was the evil side of myself, NOW though, I am again whole! All raMsac did will now be dispelled and destroyed too. Sorry, he got away from me." :)

Prince RXI, one of the good guys

N

nanokill

(faint screams of torment can be heard behind the door for over an hour, followed by a quick seccession of explosions which blow the door wide open)

[me] steps out of the room with a glazed look in his eye, he immediatly goes over to ransac and begins beating the life out of him, after ransac is down to a thread of life nanokill hurls him into the room and replaces the door...the tortured cries can be heard for days, until the door finally opens and a deranged ransac step out chanting " i love you, you love me....."[/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Don't believe a thing he says. Prince RXI, the NEW call sign of my brother, is STILL a bumnoid.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

It probably runs in the family, so I believe you Ransac. raMsac is the same as Prince RXI is the same as Ransac.