Elf-Fat, Mark II

I

Istanbul

See if you can recognize the changes in this deck!

Shuffle well, draw 7. (What follows are actual draws.)

Turn 1:
Forest, go.
Turn 2:
Forest, Rofellos, go.
Turn 3:
Forest, tap out, Heart Warden, Argothian Wurm. (Will assume he's not sent back to my library this early.) Go.
Turn 4:
Tap out. Play Fyndhorn Elves. Play Collective Unconscious (draw 4 cards). Play Forest. Attack for 6. Go.
Turn 5:
Tap 2 Forests to play Emerald Medallion. Tap 2 Forests to play Kavu Lair. Tap Heart Warden and Fyndhorn Elves to play Cradle Guard. Draw. Tap Rofellos to play Weatherseed Treefolk. Draw. Attack for 6. Go.
Turn 6:
Play Forest. Tap Rofellos. Play Weatherseed Treefolk. Draw. Tap Forest. Play Kavu Lair. Tap Forest. Play Fyndhorn Elves. Tap 3 Forests, play Skyshroud Troll. Tap Fyndhorn Elves and Heart Warden to play Killer Bees. Attack for 11. Go.
Turn 7:
Play Llanowar Elves. Tap Heart Warden and Fyndhorn Elves to sac Heart Warden and draw. PLay ANOTHER Llanowar Elves. Attack for a meager 31.

Assuming a Fog...

Turn 8:
Tap 4 Forests, play Weatherseed Treefolk. Draw 2. Tap Forest and Llanowar Elves, play Kavu Lair. Tap Rofellos, Fyndhorn Elves x2, play Verdant Force. Draw 3 cards. Play Forest. Attack for obscene amount.

And just to let you see how obscene it gets....

Turn 9:
Play Forest. Tap 5 forest to play Collective Unconscious (draw 14 cards).Tap 2 Forest to play Emerald Medallion. Tap Llanowar Elves to play Priest of Titania. Tap Llanowar Elves to play Priest of Titania. Tap Fyndhorn Elves to play Llanowar Elves. Tap Fyndhorn Elves to play Llanowar Elves. Tap Rofellos for 7. Play Kavu Lair. Play Heart Warden. Play Weatherseed Treefolk, draw 4 cards. Play Killer Bees. Attack for inappropriate amounts of damage.

For those of you not keeping track, I now have 41 mana on my next turn. I can basically cast my entire deck.

Now, who doesn't love that? :)