EEEEDDDD E-MAIL!

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Dakkon Blackblade, Nov 16, 2000.

1. Dakkon Blackblade New Member

I WANT MY FREE WED BASED E-MAIL NOW!!!
  2. Griffion2000 New Member

Please, go away already then!
  3. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

Jesus - I'm getting my banning finger ready. Someone may actually beat Riva! :)

Oh, and go here you whiner http://www.hotmail.com
  4. Apollo Bird Boy

Dakkon: you haven't contributed anything to this site. The only posts you have made are idiotic like this one or trade posts like your Hammers. You ripped someone else off, and now you're demanding things of the guy that set this whole place up and has contributed so much already?

GO AWAY.

And Ed, I say use that banning finger. I've had enough of this hoser.
  5. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

Heh heh heh... for some reason I find this to be my favorit discussion of the day. It's halarious. :)
  6. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Yeah trying to boss around Ed is NOT a smart thing to do...and stop yelling, it's annoying.
  7. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

I have to concur with Apollo. Ihsan's Shade seems to have some influence with Dakkon Blackblade...if you read this, Ihsan, I *strongly* suggest that you sit your friend/brother/whatever down for a nice, long talk about etiquette and what it is to behave like a human being.

Dakkon, you have incessantly been rude to everyone here, going so far as to post profanity on the trading post and offering proxies for trade (a forgiveable first-time offense, but not something to your credit.)

Your attitude towards Ed is...excrement. I can't begin to explain to you how outraged I am that you would take the person who has had such a huge part in making the very board that you're using to gripe at him. A gentle nudge is acceptable, but a rude demand is *not*.

If you can't behave yourself, leave.
  8. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

respect Ed as a real human being-

er I mean a special-
    um demi-god
    ahem I mean respect him as god
  9. DÛke Memento Mori

...Dakkon Blackblade? I mean, he comes in, blabs something out, and then blurs away. Who does he think he is? I don't know him, but he seems to have a "problem" with the CPA, since all he does is come in, complain in a way, and the disappear for few days, only to come back again.

One thing I could say is: "dude...WHATEVER!".
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Technically, since this is a "User Request", I'll move it over there.