Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Shut up about Dream Halls. It's over.

• Total voters
L

Landkiller

I wish Dream Halls was unbanned. I'm always stuck thinking "Well, that would be awesome with Dream Halls" and then it goes and gets banned.

C

Cateran Emperor

I hate to say it, but you're living in a dream world. Just go off and build the deck anyway.

T

terzarima

I agree with the banning of it.... I mean you could start pulling out bethic behemoths and make any counterspell into a FOW (without the life loss). Its just too powerfull.

M

Mr_Pestilence

What broke Dream Halls was Time Spiral (hmm, that sounds familiar). Anyway, in the present environment, Dream Halls would not be completely broken, just severely bent by cards like the Whirlpool creatures and that sorcery that allows a player to draw 4 cards, not to mention being able to cast any spell in the game via Sliver Queen, Cromat, or Coalition Victory.

Good Riddance!

G

Gizmo

Dream Halls was banned long before Time Spiral came into view. It wasn`t Time Spiral that broke Dream Halls, it was mainly Mana Severance.

D

Duel

Yeah, turbozvi is what broke dream halls:

4 Dream Halls
4 Mana Severance
3 Gaea's Blessing
4 Meditation
4 Opportunity
4 Ancestral Memories
4 Dismiss
4 Counterspell
4 Intuition
1 Lobotomy
4 something that I can't remember

L

Landkiller

This is more along the lines of what I was thinking :

20 Island
1 Mountain
1 Plains
1 Forest
1 Swamp

4 Dream Halls
4 Cromat
4 Arcane Denial
4 Tangle Wire

4 Sliver Queen
4 Coalition Victory
4 Evacuation
4 Gaea's Balance
4 Restock

L

lilpinhead

i never even pay any attention to what gets banned....i still have my deck that uses dream halls. bolts, dark rituals and replenish's too...i simply dont care. i recommend that you do the same.