Dragon Court

Z

Zero T Katama

Alright, here's a game that I really feel you guys should know about. I've known about this game for a while, it's called Dragon court, and it's made by Fred's Fiends. It's a really good java-based web game, similar to Warriors, only with less Engrish. It's been running for some time now. Here's the link.

http://wild.fiends.com/DCourt/Game.stm

Tell me whatcha think!

Z

Zero T Katama

Oh yea, one thing. If you do start a chara, It is much worth it to invest the creation points into being a knight. Makes getting into the castle MUCH easier later on.

I

Istanbul

All I can say is that I have learned to inflict severe beatdown. :)

M

MrXarvox

how does one go about equipping items in this game? and how come the wizard class doesn't have any spells?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

you only get mezmorize...i think i spelled that right:rolleyes:

click at the bottom where it has the mini stat bar, it'll go into a full menu where you can equip items.

Z

Zero T Katama

There are no classes, per see. It's just really hack and slash. But you do get cool stuff.

M

MrXarvox

heh... I just got me a special staff, so now I can actually deal with those stupid goblins and rodents! gypsies still kick me in the behind though... dangit, I wanna kill one of those punks!

Z

Zero T Katama

There are bottled faeries for those who wander into the woods :)

M

MrXarvox

bottled fairies.. reminiscent of neopets...
:eek:
urk... i didn't say that.... i swear i've never been there!

ok, fine, i confess... but it was YEARS ago....

Z

Zero T Katama

Ummm... *stares* Has everyone forgotten Link to the Past so readily?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

but Zelda is a great game X. best console game ever! and Link to the past was IMHO the best of the zelda games.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

hey Zero, how do you become a noble in this game. I've got a castle permit, what else do i need to do?

Z

Zero T Katama

Well, you need money. A lot of it. Cause to rase rank in the game you have to petition the queen, which is about 5000 bucks a pop. Also you may have to mingle, boast and game a bit. *shrugs* If it says "The Queen will see you now" Or something, then if you petition, you should get a rank up. This is why I advised to be a noble starting out. :p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

lol. How do i get to the inner castle(I'm as far as a Castle Permit will get you)