Dragon Court Stats

Z

Zero T Katama

Now I know this is competing with two others, but I'd thought I'd post this up. Best way to get your stats is to type em up right before you go to bed, so you don't have to waste money to check em. Anyway:

Brn. ZeroTKatama
Level: 17 Rank: Baron Age: 58
Guts: 79 Attack: 52
Wits: 65 Defend: 102
Charm: 60 Skill: 151
Quests: 95 [-95] Exp: 15924
Guild = F:0/6 M: 6/6 T:1/5
H: Spike Helm[+4a+6d-1s]
B: Mystic Robes[+1a+38d+19s]
F: War Boots[+8a+9d+11s]
R: Rat Tail Whip[+33a+7d+33s]
L: Dragon Shield[+27d+19s]

Also, here are my rankings on the lists
Queen's Champion: 80483
Captain of the Guard: N/A
Chief Counselor: N/A
Guild Master: N/A
Titan's (my clan) ranking: 1

M

MrXarvox

Mazzak
Level: 12
Guts: 43
Wits: 40
Charm: 32
Quests: 63 (-63)
Attack: 32
Defend: 34
Skill: 53
Guild = M:0/1

Armament
H: Roman helm [+7d-3s]
B: Mithril Mail [+22d-1s]
F: Doc Martins [+4a+6d+5s]
R&L: Elf Bow [+29a+14s]

And

Tzyver
Level: 10
Guts: 41
Wits: 34
Charm: 23
Quests: 57 (-57)
Attack: 28
Defend: 29
Skill: 43
Guild=F:0/1

Armament
H: Roman helm [+7d-3s]
B: Mithril mail [16d-1s]
F: Doc Martins [+4a+6d+5s]
R&L: Elf Bow [+23a+11s]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Niril Drakemoor
Level:16 Rank:peasent Age:51
Guts: 100 Wits: 52 Charm: 24
Attack: 71 Defend: 50 Skill: 68
Quests: 91
Guild: F 10/10

Armament
H: Miner's Cap +13d -2s
B: Mithril Mail +20d -1s
F: War Boots +10a +12d +15s
L&R: Silver Elf Bow +51a +13s (has Blast and Weak enchant)

T

train

I'm still confused... What benefits does a clan give you???

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

A clan gives you bonuses determined on your clan's power rating. Zero and I's clan, Titan, has 4 or 5 clan powers that give you extra bonuses to improve your character.

M

Mazzak

I am also in clan Titan. All you have to do is go to the clan hall in the palace (available with a castle permit) and type in "Titan", then hit enter. Check the box for "make it so-join!" and then send your petition tot he guild. it won't be turned down, i'm not even sure if it's possible to be turned down.

T

train

So if I typped in Titan and clicked join it will sned a petition for me or did I not do enough steps?...:rolleyes: :confused:

M

Mazzak

The dungeons in the castle. If you're strong enough to beat anything you come across in the forest, then you can breeze your way through here. Practically everything makes you sick when it hits you, but the items to be found are well worth it.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Really? I thought you were supposed to go to the goblin mounds after the forest...hmm perhaps I'll try the dungeons.

M

Mazzak

if you can kick a forest snot's bum, then you will have a new challenge with the dungeon snots, who are the strongest local monsters. the rewards (such as Great Pikes and Dragon Shields, two of the items that my Tzyver character found on them) are worth the fact that they are about 1.6 times as strong.

just stay away from the trolls, and don't fight the goblin miners, cause their blast powder will make you go boom.

edit: and those crafty mages. bring some thief insurances along, just in case you don't squash them.

S

Svenmonkey

Svenge
Level: 7
Guts: 27
Wits: 23
Charm: 18
Quests: 48 [-48]
Attack: 25
Defend: 20
Skill: 28
Guild: M:1/1

Armament
H: Chain Coif [+6d -3s]
B: Scale Suit [+2d]
F: Boots [+4d +7s]
R: Pike [+25a +3s]
L: Pike [+25a +3s]

Z

Zero T Katama

The Enchant Weak that some may have on their arms and armor does not mean it confers weakness upon the enemy if hit by it, rather, take it to mean Weak Enchant. There are levels of Enchanting I believe, and I've heard if you layer on the Enchantments too much, your weapon or armor goes BOOM

Also, yes, the Dungeons are a great place to fight. The Turquoises you can trade for Sell pretty well, and the Rat Tail Whip is an awesome weapon, and the Mystical Robes Great armor.

M

Mazzak

Can't beat a silver rat tail whip with flames, bless, luck, glow, a couple enchant weaks, and the disease ability that it comes with.
Enchanting stuff rocks.

About stuff going boom if you enchant it too much.. I haven't heard of that, but i guess i'll stop laying on more and more enchant weaks just to be safe :p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

it has to say enchant strong before it goes boom....thats why you stop once it gets to enchant strong.

Z

Zero T Katama

Question, Mazzak. Where do you get Silvered items? Cause I never found them.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

You just find them, kinda like unique items in warriros. I had a silver elf bow. most items can be silvered.

M

Mazzak

Yeh, one of my characters had a silver elf bow for a while too, and that Blast really comes in handy.
Ditto what Azreal said, you just find the silver items, on the same sources as normal ones.