Don't mind the smiley...

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by MadFerret, Feb 4, 2002.

1. MadFerret New Member

So, there I was, sitting in the Casual Play room of MagicOnline, when I am asked by one of your members here (Who shall go un-named), "Are you Ferrett of Starcitygames.com fame?" My immediate replay was, of course, "No," followed by a discussion of who I am, and eventually bringing me to casualplayers.org.
    Ten minutes later, I had another of your members ask the same question, and here I am.

I haven't yet had the opportunity to check out the whole site, but I look forward to hearing what people have to say about the environment, and the game in general.

My only regret is that I cannot be the Ferrett some of you admire so much, and that I can only try to achieve such a place on my own.

Not really Mad, so much as a little touched and twitchy,
    MadFerret
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Welcome!

Actually, we had a Ferret (one t) of our own; he was a Founding Father of this site. Sadly, other stuff has taken him away but we always hope he'll return!

But glad to see you here. :)
  3. Ransac CPA Trash Man

you are squinchy.

Yes, I have finally given up on handing out room keys for this gawd-aufel site.

:D

Ransac, cpa trash man
  4. MadFerret New Member

What means this "Squinchy?"

oh... and hi!
  5. DÛke Memento Mori

...I don't often welcome new members, cause usually they're not new or they come once never to return again...but who cares...

Welcome...

|>D3JJ4A || ^<>VU

/\
    ||
    ||
    ||
    Consider it my gift, to you...:D
  6. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Welcome to the CPA! May your days be filled with insanity aplenty!
  7. Prince RXI CPA Moon-Boy

Gerode... that is a given.

Oh, hello fair... ferret... ok, who opened the cage.

Prince RXI, someone get the broom...
  8. CAMDEX Cabal Dementist

Go, my little minion!

*a Ferret-eating monster pops up out of nowhere, and begins chasing the ferret*