Do you like pie...

D

dw51688

i like pie, no particular type. I lOVE PIZZA! Oh god pizza! And I love friens with lots of ketchup doritos and pringles. "Once you pop, the fun dpn't stop!" Maybe I should add that to my sig.

M

Multani

There was a thread like this not long ago.
Anyway, My favorite snacks:
Pie
Pizza
Chips (includes Lays, Pringles,etc.)
Soda
Ice Cream
Fruits (grapes, watermelons(seedless),etc.)
(Not neccesarily in that order.)

I'm sure people will flame me for the last item. :D

N

nanokill

our current snack list

nanokill: potatochips/fries, sodas-coca cola ,pie-pecan
,hamburgers/tacos,pizza(mushroom, pepperoni and black olive) , icecream-mint chocolate , rocky road, butter pecan
sugar candies(sweet tats, smartiees, spree)

Darsh:potatochips-Barbeque flavor Soda-Dr. Pepper Pie-pecan
Pizza ,Granola Bars ,Lucky Charms, Skittles ,M&M's, Raisinetts,
Spearmint bubble gum ,Chocolate ,Ice Cream-Chocolate

apollo:potatochips-Barbeque flavor ,Soda-Dr. Pepper ,Pie-apple,Pizza,Granola Bars ,M&M's,Chocolate,Ice Cream-Mint Chocolate chip ,Sweet Tarts, Smarties

phyrexian pie-eater:pie: Cherry ,Soda: Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb
Pizza: Bacon and Pepperoni ,Chips: Cooler Ranch Doritos
Drink: Snapple Fire ,Ho-Ho's ,Ding Dongs ,Twinkies...and hostess cherry pies , mr goodbar, chocolate moon pies

gerode:pie - Blackberry ,Soda - Root Beer,Pizza - Pepperoni
Ice Cream - Cookies and Cream,Beef Jerky (spicy), Creme Savers ,Smartiesm,Nachos,Crunch N Munch,Rolos, Pop Tarts,Sour Worms and Warheads

multani:pie ,Pizza ,Chips (includes Lays, Pringles,etc.)
Soda ,Ice Cream,Fruits (grapes, watermelons(seedless),etc.)

its okay to like fruits.....they are great for snacking, delicious and nutricious too.......

[Edited by nanokill on September 25th, 2000 at 09:27 PM]

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

2 of my personal favorites: Mr. Goodbar and Chocolate Moon pies. ::Eats a moonpie, a good bar, and some dr. pepper. Runs around the room for 3 min. then passes out from sugar high:: wow, what a trip.

N

nanokill

fine your little faves have been edited into the list........hey you only got the rush to last for 3 minutes....try again [me] tosses pie-eater a bag of smarties[/me]

G

Gerode

More sugar!!!

<dives, intercepts bag of Smarties tossed to Pie-Eater>

T

Thrash Golem

on a hot day, what you do is buy a big bag of starburst, open up all the little packages, squish them all together into one bigball, and eat it. works with skittles, but less effective.