Dinner

T

The Master

Last night for dinner I had chicken, what did you have?

T

theorgg

Soured soup(I think), Milk to drink, an orange for desert.

after supper while looking at a webpage, I vomited.

hmmm...
<font size="2" color="#FF6000">* theorgg is a dork</font>

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I almost wanted to know that Orgg...
<font size="2" color="#FF6000">* Ed Sullivan shudders</font>

Z

Zadok001

TV dinners should be called computer dinners, given that they never come near the TV but always sit next to the computer.

C

Chaos Turtle

Chinese flat noodles and beef...
I'm so interesting, am I not?

Ferret

Staff member
Excuse me! Am I the only one that is annoyed by these non-Magic related posts?!?!

-ferret

"...let's get back on track, folks..."

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Ferret - To answer that question, yes! :)

But seriously, Master, you are welcome here, but could you please post on magic related issues?

-mike

C

ChasDen

Perhaps its time to shuffle around the categories and add a few. Also to help Mike how about a few moderators to keep an eye on the forums. In order for it to work the moderator should have the following responsibilities:

1. Be available to watch his/her forum at least twice a day.
2. Have some basic knowledge in the topic (not always necessary though)
3. Have the ability and responsibility to move non related topics into the category they should have been posted in the first place. (Hey Mike is that possible with ultimate?

Just a suggestion.

Keeping threads on topic while offering everyone who visits a balanced content, often takes too much time and responsibility for one person. Since the CPA site is mostly devoted to the forums, The forums should be the focus of the CPA. I will be the first to volunteer for a forum if this is possible Mike.

Life is short
Enjoy

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Actually, Chuck (and everyone for that matter) - if your name is orange and you have "CPA Founder" under your name, you are an Admin. You can edit anyone's posts, delete, close, and re-open threads. :)

Yes, it is possible to move topics, but I never actually wrote a hack to do that :) Maybe I'll work on one. That is after I finish this rating script, which is coming along very well. If you're on ICQ and want a preview, drop me a line.

More later.
-mike

D

Dune Echo

I'll be happy to start closing or deleting useless or off-track threads as long as there's a general consensus of at least 2 other admins. Let me know.

Z

Zadok001

I second Dune, and I'll do the same if you'd like. I'm online often enough to have this place act like a chat room for me. :)