Did anyone attend Glenn beck's "I have a dream" gathering in DC?

Killer Joe

Okay, so what was Glenn beck's rally all about in DC this weekend. I heard it was suppose to be bigger than man landing on the moon.

D

DarthFerret

I do not know myself, but if I see some friends of mine that went tonight, will be sure to ask them about it.

D

DarthFerret

Well, spoke to the guy that went tonight. He said it was a powerful ordeal. Also mentioned that it was extreemly non-political (yes, Palin spoke there but was asked to keep politics out of anything), and that it was about restoring honor. Honor for our troops overseas, Honor of our founding fathers, Honor of Martin Luther King, Honor of etc.., etc...

Sounds like it was a good gathering, unfortunately I just got a job recently and cannot afford to take that amount of time away from work (plus the finances have not balanced all the way up to green yet so would have taxed my bank account fiercely).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What do you mean? Deleted? I'm pretty sure no one deletes posts, unless it's the new admins that Ed added....

Killer Joe

Maybe I got the terminology wrong. After Darth Ferret wrote:
"Well, spoke to the guy that went tonight. He said it was a powerful ordeal. Also mentioned that it was extreemly non-political (yes, Palin spoke there but was asked to keep politics out of anything), and that it was about restoring honor. Honor for our troops overseas, Honor of our founding fathers, Honor of Martin Luther King, Honor of etc.., etc..."
I responded with a reply and now I don't see it. No cuss words or hatred words,....some sarcasm but nothing much.
Gone.

R

rokapoke

Are you sure you actually hit "Post Reply"? I can't tell you how many times I've written a response and lost it because I went to some other forum topic or something instead of actually posting first.

T

train

I was wondering what zapped was...

Anyhow - we had a tea party rally here last weekend - literally right up the street... but when estimates of 25000 were noted, and only 5000 showed up, it was hard to say - yeah, there's a movement.

Beck had a much better showing...