DIABLO II CPA Guild

M

Mundungu

The long awaited Diablo II is here ....

Dont worry it wont take me away from Magic the way other games took away other famous or not so famous players..

I do propose however to create the democratic guild of the CPA for Diablo II

We could choose a name.

Condition of entry : be a member of CPA and a Magic Lover.

Rules
- no character restriction
- CPA Guild members should be supportive of each other
- no killing of other CPA member unless in an CPA organised duel or battle arena.
- Unlawfull killing of a CPA member causes a guild wide hunting.
- CPA guild member should be easily recognised by their name or attachment to name.
- Creation of a CPA channel on Battle net. Magic topics more than welcome on that channel.
- whatever other rules you think should apply.

This is not an attemp to lure people away from the CPA or Magic.
It is on a contrary a commitment to membership to the CPA, its style and ideas, and spreading the holy word of casual play.

Casual players unite ... and lets go kick some ass ...

A

Almindhra

I'm so sad...

We didn't preregister for Diablo II...And there isn't any in town!!!!...There are no software places here...I hate it...Just one dinky store...

But I am on regular Diablo...Under the name:

Almindhra

And my bf Gamalon is under gamalon for Diablo...Once we have Diablo II, we are in the guild...

F

FoundationOfRancor

I'll get to it eventually.... (Getting diablo, that is)

M

magicman_moe

uhhhhh not doggin this idea or anything but does anyone here besides me think that guilds in diablo kinda suck cuz theyre always talkin theyre smack and everything oh well i guess its just me or sumthin
im a pk anyways heheheheheh my favorite type of game play

me: oh heeeeeeelp me im sooooooo hurt and gettin my ass kicked down hyah

someshmuck: oh ok ill come and help you

me:eek:k cool heres a portal (heheh)

farmerjohn: ok im commin to get ya

but what he doesnt realize is that the portal leads to the last level where diablo and the rest of those punks are out killin each other and he JUST HAPPENS to come along and welllll

thatsameshcmuck: ok im here uh wtfAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGGGG
oh and here i come just sooooooo conviniently
happen to show up and well i think the rest is clear
heheheeh
im a b.i.t.c.h sometimes just when im mad

C

Cateran Overlord

...we call this the Cateran Guild!!!

Nah, it's just a suggestion. If you don't have it yet, Diablo II kicks ass! Go get it now!! This is the only game good enough to eat up my time in massive 7 hour blocks and have me not even notice. I'll join no matter what we call it. Anyone can find me on battle.net on the USEAST server under:

PaladinEnVec(Paladin, duh) and Delraich(Necromancer)

I'm probably gonna make a Sorceress sometime soon, but for now, is there anybody else on USEast?

(By the way, some ass already took CateranOverlord, that's why my guys aren't called that :mad: )

A

Almindhra

Just got Diablo II today...And I didn't get very far, but its nice...

I'll be on there under Almindhra...Because, thats me

C

Cateran Overlord

Okay, I've got my sorceress made on the USEast server and named her JayaBallard after the lovable task mage with all of the fun toast comments.

U

Ura

I finally got it and I'm all for a CPA guild. I'll let you know what my charactors will be called as soon as I make them. I like having one of each. :D
Though I'll probably have my clan tag from my original Diablo clan when it was around and still cool.

but otherwise I have to ask, so far I'm using the paladin and the sorceress and I've been playing since yesterday, both are about half done act II and I'm finding it very easy, is this how other people are finding it or is it just me. I'm basically a master of the first Diablo and Hellfire and Purgatory and thought that the skill is just rubbing off. Any input or is it just an easier game this time around?

M

Mundungu

The basic principles are the same in D2 than D1 so if you were a master of D1, then it sure should be easier for you.

I find D2 more difficult that D1 even though feasable. I wouldnt say it is easy !
Just the right level of difficulty for my taste ... :L)

BTW, I dont have the possibility to spend to much time on-line (unless its the WE) so will most probably play open characters.

What I have so far :
Mirza - Sorceress lvl 14 - ActI - mission 5
HraZZarH - Barbarian - lvl 16 - Act II - mission 2
ImpEater - Paladin - lvl 14 - Act II - mission 1

The paladin seems to be the easiest character so far. I brought it to that level in only about 4 hours play ...

As for the rest I am on US East under the name Alberoth.

Anyone for a game this WE ?

[Edited by Mundungu on July 6th, 2000 at 11:34 AM]

A

Almindhra

I just figuered out something...You know how to find someone by /whereis soandso...Well, you can't do it by the character name...You have to do it by the account name...So my account name on USEast is Almindhra

[Edited by Almindhra on July 7th, 2000 at 12:53 AM]

M

Mundungu

My user name is

Alberoth

hope to see you this WE ...

BTW, ImpEater is now lvl 17, and is in the middle of Act II mission 2 ....

Paladin is quite some good :)

C

Cateran Overlord

My account name is KBrownlie, and do to numerous screw ups developing me characters, I just deleted the lot of them to start from scratch (read: Holy Fire needs waaaaaay too many points to be effective on anything larger than Fallen). As such, my current characters are:

AgentOfChemosh: Lv.9 Necro (go my minions!)
KreigTheEternal: Lv.13 Barbarian (wielding 2 axes with axe mastery at Level 8 is dirty :D )
Divine-Guardian: Lv.10 Paladin (damn this guy is GOOD)

Anyone care to join me in my marathon questing from this Sunday-Monday? Hopefully I can be pulled away from the game long enough to check here.

And Im all for a CPA guild, anyone else who's interested should post here. Soon we'll take over the world! err...something like that... :D

Here's hoping the servers are completely fixed soon enough :cool:

U

Ura

Hi all

Just wanted to brag for a moment, but I finally beat it and was able to do so in 4 days, 1 act a day. I'm a level 26 Paladin upon completion and was given the title Sir, so now I'm Sir Ura. :D
I warn you all now however that the scrap with Diablo is not by any means friendly or as simple as the first one. He's got a crap load of abilities and powers and has one attack he uses often than kill you by itself. So beware my fellows, when you fight Diablo, your in for the fight of your life. :)

M

magicman_moe

alright ok man
im gonna stick my foot in my mouth and say

I WANNA JOIN!!
cuz i got my comp now hehe and i got d2 yall but im thinkin about being the necromancer
and since im the type of person i am
im gonna be yalls take out this punk type person man cuz im ready to go now hehehhahah
man its been like 5 months since ive played any kind of real deathmach i go crazy at q2 heheh oh hey anyone imn here like heat.net? just curious