Diablo 2 Stupidity

C

Cateran Overlord

Don't ask me what possessed me to do this (read: home alone for 3 days :D ), but I just finished my idiotic Diablo 2 marathon. A whopping 29 hour run on Battle.net has me now about to go insane as I still want to keep playing! Oddly enough, I had no server issues this time, and little lag at all.

If anyone else is hopelessly addicted to this game, then post here, so we can setup a massive CPA game. I still think we should seriously look into a CPA guild.

(NOTE) I did indeed break every few hours for several minutes to post on the CPA boards, so I know it's not QUITE consecutive. Don't point that out to me :)

A

Almindhra

I'm definately addicted...I've been playing every night till the wee hours in the morn...And I've always been looking for other CPA members on there, but the only account that was on was KBrownlie, and you never answered me back, so that goes to show how great the "CPA guild" is...

I love to be in a game with all of us...I'm going to be gone though this Wed-Sun

C

Cateran Overlord

Sorry, but the above says it. What's your account name? I'll try to speak next time.

As for an all CPA game, how about Sunday night (the day before I leave to go to Washington DC for 11 days)? Anyone else up for the game? Finally, what level characters does everyone want to use (I'd rather not have one half level 5 and the other level 25)

And don't give up on the Guild yet!

C

Cateran Overlord

Earlier if possible, as I'll only be able to play until perhaps 10 or 11 at the latest. This week I'll only be able to play if it's early.

On the other hand, tomorrow night I can play until like 1. Anyone up for a game tomorrow at 8 or 9?

A

Almindhra

I'm usually on at 10 or 11...It depends because sometimes my dad is on my comp late playing Diablo

G

Griffith_se

I've never played. what do I need? Is it hard to learn?

A

Almindhra

Diablo II is a computer game...Its about $50 (at least around here) and can be found in a lot of places...( Software Etc., Circuit City, Wal-Mart )...And you just choose your character and go and fight things...It deals with magic and weapons, etc...Its a really fun and addicting game