Diablo 2 (CPA) Clan??

T

TeamRegime.com

Im a die hard of Diablo 2 but none of my friends are into it...most have weak modems (56k) to begin with. Igots Cable .

I wanted to ask if theres anyone out there who would want to make a CPA Clan for spirited questing, setting up times to play.. trading...etc.

Wasnt sure again if this is the proper place for such a post.

Nicholas Knight
www.teamregime.com

FYI Id prefer clanning on Battlenet (closed) but am up for the hackable battlnet.

Thanks.

C

Cateran Emperor

Yep, right forum this time.

I believe this was tried once, but it was too difficult to get us organized. I'd be up for it again though.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it was tried once before. Do a search in here and see if you can bring up the old post and who was interested before and see if they're still around now.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Id be really interested in joining such a clan.

I myself just created a game, and I wanna try that "unique character" mojo. However, I tried playing it with doe, and the connection is really bad. Hangups all the time, etc...
I still would like to join.

BTW, Aldmhira might want to join, and both of us have cable and caffein:)

A

Almindhra

Yeah, I'm interested in this...But I'll most likely start playing again when the expansion comes out...And after school is over with in May...

M

magicman_moe

hey count me in!!
i wanted in the first time but then we didnt go thru with it
soooooooooooooooooo....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My brother wishes to speak:

Prince RXI: I'm interested in playing w/you guys. I have a 32 barbarian. I am RXI on Battlenet. And I am a good player. Does anybody trade for high rares?

Back to me. I have no clue what the _____ he is talking about.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Salacious Crumb

YEAH!

I have a forty-something amazon, and a cable modem!

HOipa

M

magicman_moe

hahahaha barbairans! NOTHING COMPARES TO THE NECROMANCER!!!!!!

oh btw thats what i am!

C

Chaos Turtle

I just got this game (Diablo 2 for those not paying attention).

Regrettably I only have a 56k modem but I'm doing alright (only level 5 on USEast realm) playing a paladin (name of Lancelyn).

Look for me and give me some assistance once in awhile, willya? ;)

T

TeamRegime.com

Are you playing Open battlenet or closed?

Id be happy to help you tonite after I get off work...I should be home and online around midnite CST---lemme know or PM....
Sorry bout not getting back to the Clan issue. Work and Family...

anyway....heres some hints..SAVE your skill points as much as you can....

the thorns aura is one of the best in early and mid game...

your dexterity points go up 3-5 points per POINT which increases your HIT POINT RATION which equal quick and powerful blows to your opponents

the paladin is the bomb for hand to hand combat --next to the Barbarian....

Id be more than happy to help you find wps and i have extra stuff --armor-etc....

email me at nknight@teamregime.com or post here (this is for anyone wanting to quest or needs help)