Delirium Pre-Show

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That's right, people. We are only a few days away from the first ever CPW PAY-PER-VIEW: Delirium!

I'm the founder, owner, <chuckles> and current heavyweight champion of the CPW. I'll be your host for the Pre-Show. And we have a grand spectacle of a show in store for you, tonight. I our first match.....well, actually they all happen at the same time, they're just threads anyway. But, our first few matches is a "feud" that came together out of the CPW Brawl.

Prince RXI. His name has been irrating many. Especially at the Brawl for his "actions" as a result, he got into verbal scuffles with Bob and CAMDEX. Well, not so much CAMDEX, but Bob in particular. As a result, Prince RXI is being thrust into a double match-up for tonight, taking on both CAMDEX and Bob in seperate matches. The match with Bob, in particular, is important because there was a request for no disqualification in the match. Because of this, the winner of the match will be the first ever CPW Hardcore champion.

But, Prince RXI isn't the only one pulling a double shift. In addition to his match with Prince RXI, CAMDEX will be involved in a match with a mystery opponent. This came together when Zero T. Katama won the CPW Brawl, thereby becoming the No. 1 Contender to the CPW heavyweight title. However, it was informed that Zero would not be able to compete and a second place winner had to be determined. That man.....was CAMDEX. Now, to prove his worthiness to the contendership, he must match-up against an unnamed opponent. His title shot isn't on the line, but his pride is.

And, finally, we have our main event. Volraths_Bane and ElGato, long-time rivals in the ring, have joined forces to combat with Azreal the Soulmaster and myself, the reigning CPW champion. This all came together as a result of a little "manipulation", shall we say, in the CPW tournament. I just couldn't be beaten and I helped my "pal" VB advance to the finals. What he didn't understand was that the referee of the finals, Azreal, was merely doing what was right by costing you the title for my benefit. So, VB had to run to his comrade, ElGato, and attempt to help him win the brawl. WELL, being the fair and honest founder/owner/champion that I am, I ruled that ElGato be disqualified from the Brawl. EG and VB then threatened to double-team little ol' me. Well, I cooled them for a while by suggesting a FIRST-EVER CPW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH, providing Azreal could be my partner. And, here we are. But, seriously, do you honestly think you can beat me, VB? You, a former champion, versus me, and current 2-time champion? And you, ElGato, do you think you are going to make any difference? I think not.

Well, anybody else wishing to come on the show and express their thoughts, I'd be more than happy to let you on. PLUS, any challenges to be made for any more matches at the Pay-Per-View would be welcomed as well.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal bursts onto the scene with his trademark purple flame and mist entrance.

all I have to say is that i'm lookin' forward to having a CPW title.

*Azreal grabs VB and gives him a demon noogie.

HAH! you think you can deal with that.

*Azreal waits for the match to begin.

C

CAMDEX

It will take a lot of work, but I am confident that I shall be victorious in both my matches....

ewww, i sound too "diplomatic"...

YOU HEAR ME RXI? I'M GONNA TEAR YOU A NEW ONE WHEN IT GOES DOWN! I WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOU! I........WILL........NOT......BE.........DENIED! AND I DON'T CARE WHO MY MYSTERY OPPONENT IS! HE SHALL BE THE FIRST OF MANY... MANY WHO WILL PAVE THE ROAD TO MY ULTIMATE TRIUMPH! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!

*disappears in a flash of black light and a muffled boom*

There, rants are fun, now aren't they?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Confident words from Azreal and CAMDEX. Not sure about CAMDEX, but Azreal has every right to be confident, seeing as how we're going to win that Tag Team Title.

But, anyway, CAMDEDX should do decent, due to the fact that he is the NO. 2 CONTENDER!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*Locke's Theme from Final Fantasy 3 plays, Prince RXI walks down the ramp, and gets in the ring*

I think that Camdex is a little TOO confident. Just remember this, I AM PRINCE RXI! And I am going to be the First CPW Hardcore Champion! That means I will do anything, ANYTHING to reach my goal and destroy you, Camdex. And Bob? Trust me...
I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

Prince RXI, oh yes... I will...

E

ElGato

ElGato falls from the rafters, directly onto Azreal.

The Master of Tricks, after brushing himself off a bit, snapps his fingers, causing Azreal's pants to combust.

As the pieces come back together, ElGato kicks the Soul Master out of the way so the pants refoprm around Ransac's head instead.

V

Volraths_bane

**As Azreal is stunned from the kick and loss of his pants, Bane, angry from the noogie, clotheslines him from behind. he then grabs Azreal's legs and puts him in the Giant Swing, letting go and sending him flying into Ransac who is trying to get the pants off his head.**

YOU WANNA FIGHT? YOU GOT ONE!!!

P

Prince RXI

Now, now... none of that, at least... not before the match even starts:).

*RXI catches Azreal, pulls the pants off of Ransac's head, and throws the pants back to Azreal while looking the other way from Azreal.*

PLEASE!!! Get those on fast!!! We do not want the kids in the audience to be scarred for life!!!

Prince RXI, then jumps into a hole that appears in the air and is gone... mainly to try to clean his hands of the filth of The SoulMaster's pants... *Shudders*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac struggles to his feet after having the pants taken off of his head.*

So it begins. This has been Ransac, reporting to you live.....signing off.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

HAH! you should've know that i always wear 5 pairs of pants, just for this kind of situation...paranoid? I am not paranoid!!

*Azreal beats the sense out of the audience memeber that called him paranoid.

M

maraud234

*Maraud, who was sitting next to the audience member that called Azreal paranoid, watches in quiet amusement.*