Creature-less Suicide

D

Duel

Okay, I've returned from a vacation, to find a series of dumb questions in my wake. Number 1: against a black deck, snuff out and vendeta are useless. How do I makeup for it?
Sideboard Distorting Lens. It lets you kill black stuff.

More importantly, how do you beat u/w? the deck has 9 kill methods. 8 are creatures, one is a soul burn, which SHOULD be countered. I dislike hypnotic cloud. I know that it is card advantage, but there are better cards out there. Stupor is, of course, ten times the card. Abyssal specter, too. Threw these in, because they can be hard to deal with. an evincar becomes a must-counter, or else your stuff becomes BIG.

4 Thrashing Wumpus
3 Plague Spitter
2 Highway Robber
3 Abyssal specter
1 Acendant evincar (elves? what elves?)

4 Dark Ritual
3 Charcoal Diamond

4 Stupor
3 Addle
1 Unmask

4 Snuff-Out
4 Massacre
2 Forced March

21 Swamp
1 Rath's Edge

N

Nyx

But I don't think you should call a deck creatureless and stick in 7 creatures. Creatureless means no creatures. Unless you're using the name sarcastically.

D

DÛke

...Creature-less "suicide". The first version of the deck was in fact "suicide", but not because of it's "suicidal" creatures, because of Unmask, Rhystic Syhpon, and Desperate Research. That's what I meant.

Duel, you said I only have 7 kill methods, I agree.
How are they going to counter/kill them? I have 4 Stupors, 3 Addles, and 2 Unmask to ruin a Blue player, or atleast for a while. This "while" is kind of enough to kill them. Am I right?

I wouldn't really add 1 Acendant Evincar to deal with elves. I have 4 Massacres, and 4 Thrashign Wumpus; how many elves can my opponent come up with?
I kind of like the Evincar, but I'm feeling weird having him in my deck; oh well.

Like I said, Plauge Spitter MUST go. First off, that's too much damage (for me) combined with the Thrashing Wumpus. Secondly, when the Spitter dies with the Massacre, he will kill my own Thrashing Wumpus, which isn't great. What might fit the Plauge Spitter's spot? How about, um, what? Tell me, anyone!

D

Duel

Chilling apparition? It stops derms and punishes creature-light decks......