Crazy Cards that make no Sense

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Trampoline (1)

Artifact
When Trampoline comes into play, gain 10 life.
If you gained 10 life from Trampoline last turn, then lose 10 life during your upkeep this turn.
If you lost 10 life from Trampoline last turn, then gain 10 life during your upkeep this turn.

The trampoline was fun for the kids to jump on, until they fell off.

F

fuzzy510

That's weird. No, really weird. I would retailor it a little bit...

Trampoline 1

Artifact
When Trampoline comes into play, gain 10 life.
During your upkeep, if you gained any life last turn, set your life total at 1.
During your upkeep, if you lost any life last turn, set your life total at 20.

That keeps players from gaining any life after losing it.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Thank you for finally replying to this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's another one:

Hen's Fertilization (X)B
Sorcery
Put X 0/1 chick tokens into play. Pretend the chicks have text that reads "At the end of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on this card. At any time during the game, you may remove a +1/+1 counter from this card, and either move it to another creature or gain 1 life.

"Cluck, cluck, cluck."
-So the chicken speaks.

F

fuzzy510

You would have to change it to say (rewording in bold, effect edits in italics):

Hen's Fertilization (X)Bbb
Sorcery
Put X 1/1 black Chick creature tokens into play. These tokens gain: "At the end of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on this card. At any time during the game, you may remove a +1/+1 counter from this card, and either move it to another creature or gain 1 life."

Not much left to do...

F

fuzzy510

That's Spam Ransac. Anywho, here's my card.

Creatine Overdose 1GB
Enchant Creature

During your upkeep, you may put a +1/+1 counter on Enchanted Creature. These counters remain even if Creatine Overdose is removed. If enchanted creature's power is ever 8 or more, destroy it.

K

K9Archmage

REPLY!

REPLY!

MWAHAHAHA:D

Turdless 1brownbrown
instant

If there are turd tokens in play, but no turd cutter in play, all turds gain "protection from yellow"
IF there are no turd tokens in play, then put 3 1/1 brown turd tokens into play.

Hoipa

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Fart Brown
Instant
1. Eat as many beans as you would like to
2. Fart
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until the air is nearly deadly to breath

"Oh my God! What's that smell!"

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Nederlandse Kaart (Dutch card) BG

Instant

leg in het spel X tokens even veel als je leven op dat moment. Behandel deze tokens als */* waar * gelijk is aan het aantal moppen die je binnen 1 minuut kan vertellen.

F

fuzzy510

NRofK, that isn't funny, it's just unreadable. It's like saying that the Invasion prerelease is hilarious. (It isn't)

M

MrXarvox

Hahahahahaha! ROFLMAO! Invasion prerelease.... LOL! hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!! That was the ... HAHAHAHAHA...funniest thing.... LOL!

The Invasion prerelease!

Salaciousness WWWWW
enchantment
All creatures gain T: tap target creature.

"My virgin eyes!!!!!"

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I agree with MrXarvox, Invasion prerelease does make you want to giggle like a schoolgirl. hehehehehe.