Ransac

CPA Trash Man
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, that's right, I'm in this one.

*Ransac readies himself into the "Leaping Fetus" martial arts form.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth Jumps in sending his typical plazma blasts towards the waiting ransac.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac snaps his fingers and the plasma blasts are now wearing black pantyhose. Due to the embarassment of it, the plasma blasts run off into the sunset to avoid being seen by their friends.*

Child's play.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

*sits down with a bag of popcorn*
*Starts throwing popcorn*

DOWN IN FRONT!

D

Daggertooth

"This should be fun."

I force all the Ions surounding me in a 20ft radious to become positivly charged. I then hit the play button on my boombox.

"MORTAL COMBAT!"

As the music plays I charge Ransac, spinning my staff to my right.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac side-steps Daggertooth. Unfortunately, Daggertooth doesn't realize this and keeps running.*

Time for my weapon.

*Ransac unsheathes the Blade of Many Words and fires a beam directly at the back of Daggertooth's head. It hits.*

The word is "Verisimilitude".

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. I believe Daggertooth knows what the blade did. if not, please ask me.

D

Daggertooth

Verisimilitude?.........Verisimilitude!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*I colaps to the floor as my entire mind is filled with one word...Verisimilitude..*

"Verisimilitude!!!" I cry as I fall to my knees, oblivious to the battle.

........."wait," I glare Ransac, "I was prepared for that weapon."

I shake the word out of my head and stand back up.

Verisimilitude my oink. :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*As Daggertooth gets up from the word effect, he doesn't notice that Ransac used that time to place a steel-filled(but not enough so I can't lift it), spiked-tipped boot on his right foot.*

WHASSUP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*Ransac kicks Daggertooth squa in the balls. Everybody hears a sickening, bone-crunching, ball-busting noise. Daggertooth falls down, twitching.*

Time for the cover.

*Ransac covers Daggertooth.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

I mumble a spell and teleport away from Ransac.

Ransac stares around seeing nothing, looking for his enemy. After 5 minutes Ransac is suprised by a fully recovered Daggertooth popping into the arena and clocking him in his head with my staff. Adding a little electricity with the bash.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac then wonders why Daggertooth would do such a thing like teleport.*

Why would he do such a thing like teleport?

*Ransac stands up for the bash on the head. Ransac then decides that his weapon is no match for an electric staff.*

How about THIS challenge. Let's wrestle for a little while.

*Ransac sheathes his Blade of Many words and readies himself for whatever attack Daggertooth has in mind, whether or not he accepts the challenge.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Um......Okay.

*Daggertooth carfully stores his staff in his planar pouch.*

Daggertooth then gets into a sumo position, reddying for the fight.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac requests a "Greco-Roman knuckle lock test of strength. After comparing muscle sizes, Daggertooth laughs and gladly accepts. The two men lock their fingers together and Daggertooth twists his hands, winning the lock and successfully applying full pain to Ransac.*

AAAARRRRGGH!!!!!!!!!!! Curses!!!!!! I thought I was stronger.

*Ransac then notices that he never looked at Daggertooth and the fact that he is noticely stronger than Ransac.*

Dang.

*Ransac, after taking more agony, points out to the ref that a birdie landed on a ring post. The ref turns and Ransac low blows Daggertooth. Ransac covers and the ref turns back.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

*Like in real WWF wrestling Daggertooth rolls out of the pin and stands up miraculously unscathed.*

Daggertooth Grabs Ransac by the Hair and stands him up. Throughs him into the rope, and knocks him to the ground on the rebound. Daggertooth then climbs a corner post and does a giand body slam.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Daggertooth, doing a giant body splash, doing notice that Ransac has been replaced by an effigy of Clive Anderson. D.T. falls viciously to the floor, it is still unscathed.*

D.T.: Where'd he go?

*Ransac falls from the ceiling and executes a 5-Star Frog Splash to the lying Daggertooth.*

That has to suck.

*Ransac dances the hokey-pokey, not noticing that his fly is unzipped.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth executes a half perfect block, turning Ransacs 5-star frog spash into a 3-star frog spash.

"ouch."

I then ask Dementia for advice, Grab a Steel chair, and proceed to bash ransac into the ground.

*um.....whats a 5-star splash? :eek:*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The 5-Star frog splash is what Rob Van Dam uses as a finishing manuever. It's the same as a body splash off the top turnbuckle, except you don't put your hands out to brace you, causing a little damage to the user, but even more to the opponent.

*As Daggertooth is beating Ransac with the chair, Ransac suggests to Daggertooth that he must be getting tired. Realizing this to be true, Daggertooth unfolds the chair and sits on it to rest. Unfortunately, Ransac gets up and sweeps the chair out from under him.*

Signature(not finishing) move time!

*Ransac delivers a dropkick to Daggertooth's butt. Ransac covers Daggertooth.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Oh no! could this be the end of Daggertooth?!?!?

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!

Suddenly a pressure pushes Ransac off of Daggertooth. The ring fills a noxious gas causing Ransac to fall to his knees gasping for the clean air that is non-existent. Daggertooth then takes this time to pick ransac up, twist him upside down, then drop him onto his head......but wait! thats not all. I then twist his arm back painfully, pin him onto the ground, then give him a nasty noogie while holding him down.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac kicks out due the fact that he is twitching uncontrollably. Then, the vents open up around the ring and spew the gas out.*

D.T.: Aw, man! No fair!

*Ransac, still twitching, lets one fly.*

<fart noise>

*Daggertooth falls to the ground and Ransac gets on top of D.T., as a result of the twitching flinging him places. Ransac then wakes up and stop twitching.*

Ref wearing a Gas Mask: 1......2......

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth then spins around, knocking ransac off of him. I then knock the reff out, take his wistle and chokes ransac with the rope.

V

Volraths_bane

**As Daggertooth chokes Ransac on the ropes, he fails to see Bane slide out from under the ring with the CPA. He doesn't realize it till Bane runs up and swings the belt over Ransacs head and into Daggertooth's face. Daggertooth recoils in pain as Ransac frees himself, takes the belt, and rams it into Daggertooth's face once more, sending him over the ropes to the floor. Ransac take the opportunity and climbs up onto the top turnbuckle again and does a 5 Star Frog Splash to the outside hitting it as Bane brings the ref around.

The ref goes to the outside and counts

3!!