CPW PAY-PER-VIEW: Delirium

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yup, I'm naming the "Pay-Per-View" Delirium. Cool, huh.

Matches so far:

CPW HARDCORE TITLE MATCH: Bob vs. Prince RXI

CHAIN MATCH: Prince RXI vs. CAMDEX

CAMDEX(No. 2 Contender) vs. Mystery Opponent

ANIMAL-WEAPONRY GAUNTLET MATCH: Maruad234 vs. eveybody else.

CPW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Ransac(CPW Champion) and Azreal the Soulmaster vs. Volraths_Bane and ElGato.

If anyone wishes to add a stipulation to any match, please suggest it on this site and I might add it to your match, providing your opponent(s) agree. Plus, if anybody else wishes to make a challenge to anybody else, like say, for another match, please don't hesitate to request. And, everybody is invited to this. Not just the Battle arena regulars. Please invite anybody else on the CPA.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Ransac, I want the battle between Bob and I to be a "No Disqualification" match and I think the winner should get a new belt... I even have an Idea for it, The CPW Down To Business Title. :D

Prince RXI, what you think?

B

Bob

I agree, only if RXI cant teleport out of the barn or use any "moon powers". His Neutral Blade cant slice through my Sunblade like butter, either. I dont like facing moders.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Down to Business title? I think not.

How about, just plain and simply, the Hardcore Title.

No, there will not be 24/7.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Bob, I never cut through your blade "Like Butter". It was destroyed by a spell, but in this match, ANYTHING is legal... just not God Moding. See you in the ring...:D

Prince RXI, I am waiting

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yes, Prince RXI. Like you said. NO GOD MODING.

To make this kind of fair and interesting, I'll be there to keep an eye on you guys. No, not as a referee. And, like he said, no teleporting, no destroying weapons, and no "cheap-oink" moon powers.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm going to start the Pay-Per-View next week Saturday. I'll post a time/post limit for each match at that point. If you wish to recommend a limit for your match, please post then here.

Plus, try to get others involved.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Bob

*RXI takes Bob's sunblade and bites it.*
"I can't believe it's not butter!"

P

Prince RXI

You know what? This morning I was trying to use the NEU blade to sunblade my toast!

Prince RXI,:D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Once again, posting on this so people see it.

We could really use some more members on this Pay-Per-View.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

Hi everybody!, long time no see.

*Hits RXI with a large triangle shaped rock. Realizing that wasn't very funny, Maraud goes back in time and hits RXI with an blue whale instead.*

Just getting the hang of it again.

P

Prince RXI

Ouch!

*RXI gets up and hits Maurad234 over the head with a piece of limburger mouse that was made from deep within the bowels of a guy named Roger Wimby-pimby the not quite 32nd*

Prince RXI, Take that, Psycho Pants Inspector!!!

C

CAMDEX

I would like my match with the Mystery Opponent to be a Steel Cage Match!

I would like my match with RXI to be a.......... CASKET MATCH!

Is that okay??

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The steel cgae match will be allowed, because your mystery opponent is the kind of guy that will take all challenges.

The casket match can be messed up too easily. Sorry, but if you want a stipulation for that match, please choose another one.

Maraud, glad you could make it. Any challenges you wish to make to anyone on the CPA?

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

I think that the match with Camdex and me should be... A CHAIN MATCH!!!

Prince RXI, laughs like a guy named Fred the Demelishion Man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hey, Maraud. How about you fight in a Animal-Weaponry Gauntlet match. I think the weaponry part is self-explanatory, but a gauntlet match is where you fight someone and when/if you beat them, a new opponent comes out to fight you. Let's say everyone gets involved in this match. Note: If you want to join this match, only start posting on it if maraud has beaten someone and no one else has jumped in. Only jump in once. Whoever wants to start it, be the first one on it AFTER maraud has posted on it.

Note: This fight will only happen if maraud agrees to it.

A chain match is fine with me, I post it as a stipulation, but it will only happen if CAMDEX agrees.

THERE! THAT'S IT!!!!!! LET DELIRIUM BEGIN!!!!! I'LL START THE THREADS!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

I agree to any type of match, but beware, I will humiliate my opponents with my big nasty teeth.......