CPW HARDCORE TITLE MATCH: Prince RXI vs. Bob

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac comes out with a random referee and a shopping cart filled with god knows what.*

Enjoy.

*Ransac makes a triumphant retreat.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*as Ransac runs like a little coward, Locke's Final Fantasy 3 theme song starts up and out walks Prince RXI*

HEY!! Ransac... See ya later.... brother, MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

*RXI gets in the ring an pulls out the Neu-Blade from the silver sheath on his back. A quiet hush falls over the arena and RXI then stabs his sword into the mat and pulls it back out. Then RXI yakes a mircophone and yells*

"BOB!!! It is time!"

Prince RXI, readies for anything

C

CAMDEX

HI, RXI!

*Camdex strolls to a seat in the front row*

Honest, I won't do anything...

B

Bob

Sheesh. Dont have to scream so loud.

*Bob watches the mat deflate after RXI stabbed it*

"Good one, RXI..."

*Bob takes out his own blade.*

P

Prince RXI

*RXI and Bob honorably meet blades in the middle of the currently re-inflating mat ***don't ask, don't tell***, and come out in a proper sword fight. As the swords clang, RXI grabs up one of the solid titanium Trash cap lids and uses it as a shield.*

Prince RXI, start it off nice and easy...

B

Bob

Bob focuses light in his and and fires a sunbeam at RXI, then picks up another titanium trash can lid and throws it like a frisbee at RXI.

"Hope it has sharp edges..."

P

Prince RXI

*RXI uses the Trash can lid to reflect the light into Bob's eyes, blinding Bob. Then RXI cuts the Trash can lid thrown at him my Bob into 2 pieces.*

Prince RXI, work out those kinks in your neck already!

B

Bob

*Bob casts greater invisibility and becomes invisible. he sneaks up behind RXI and hits him with the hilt of his blade in the back of his head. RXI falls fowards and Bob leaps down on him, then sits on his head*

P

Prince RXI

*RXI takes his fists slams tem into Bob's kidneys. Bob falls away howling like mad with pain. RXI gets to his feet and casts flame strike. A blade of fire appears in RXI's left hand and RXI swings down on Bob with it.*

Prince RXI, finally back?

B

Bob

*Bob watches, mystifyed as RXI casts flame strike on his hands. Bob doesn't know what RXI's been smoking, becuase Flame Strike creates a column of harmful fire from the sky, not a flaming weapon. Thats called Flame BLADE.
As RXI waves his burnt hands in the air, bob takes the time to concentrate as he summons an astral deva and orders it to bash RXI with it's massive mace. The deva lands a solid hit on RXI's head as he waves his arms frantically trying to stop the pain. RXI hits the floor with a thud. Bob then aims his crossbow at RXI's leg.

P

Prince RXI

*Suddenly, RXI dissolves and RXI jumps out from under the Ring*

"Nice work seeing throught that."

*RXI jumps out of the Crowd*

"Yes, nice work."

*RXI runs down the Ramp*

"... What the??? 3 RXIs?!?!?!?! The universe is really screwed up today."

Prince RXI, ... and the leaves fall from the trees...

B

Bob

*as the Astra Deva fades away, Bob looks around, wondering whats going on.*

"Possibly for some strange reason, there was a tear in the fabric of reality and now there are 3 RXIs...from parralell dimensions, all different..."

*Suddenly, another Bob walks up to RXI, dressed all in purple robes*

"Wow, aren't you cute!" says the parrallel Bob.

"AHHHHH!!!!! MY PARRALELL SELF IS GAY!"

*Bob flees from the gay Bob and hides un the crowd.*

P

Prince RXI

*all 3 RXIs reach a silent agreement and each pulls out their NEU-Blade. They then preceed to cut the gay Bob (are you sure this isn't the real you???) to ribbons. Seconds later there is a pile of Bob Ribbons on the ground.*

Prince RXI 1, Anyone want any?
Prince RXI 2, They're free...
Prince RXI 3, For a price of 1 soul apeice.

C

CAMDEX

I think I'm gonna lie down now...

*CAMDEX lies down on the seats and takes a nap*

P

Prince RXI

*The 3 RXIs deside to find out which is the one from this dimension. After a few books, a trip to McDonalds, and a sail up and down the Internet, they deside that Prince RXI 3 is the one from the dimension and the other 2 leave.*

Prince RXI, yes... a headache it is.

K

K9Archmage

*k9archmage summons hands out used belly button rings to all*
HEY guys!! look at me i'm the lord of the rings!
*suddenly, hoards of nose goblins come running out of the nearby clown car and.... DANCE AN IRISH JIG *

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
K9ARCHMAGE!!!!!!!

*Ransac dances the happy dance, then notices that he has 10 minutes to get to his theory finals and runs away.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

***Since Bob hasn't replied, I will actually attack.***

*RXI looks around for Bob, notices that Bob is hiding in the crowd, and searches the crowd for him. As RXI passes the 5th row... he trips of Bob, who triped on the pencil behind his ear for some reason. RXI picks up Bob and throws him into the ring, then goes for the pin.*

Ref "1!!! 2!!!"

Prince RXI, come on Bob... you little pencil neck!

B

Bob

Bob then finds a board with a nail in it in the ring, he hits RXI with it and RXI rolls off of him. When RXI gets up, Bob slaps him with his dueling glove.

D

Darsh

*Runs through the ring hitting everyone with a toaster*

And I'm still the "Master of Smiley Face"!

*disappears back into the void*