Cpa Set via Ransac: Off Topic & Battle Arena Expansions

Another set(s)?

• Are you crazy? Your cards SUCKED before!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What, are you NIUTS??? You won't get enough ideas!

• COOL!!! Give him a chance. I liked his cards!

• Total voters

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, I'm getting bored nowadays and I figured that new expansions of my cards would cheer me up.

Everybody and Anybody, submit your ideas for these sets, I'm gonna need a lot of them, I'm looking for about 60-80 cards per set. What I want is:

1. Cpa members whose posts excell in one or both of these particular forums.

2. Particular threads that you feel can be best summed up as a card or cards

3. A flame between 2 people that would make a great card or cards.

4. A particular post even will be satisfactory, providing it got a large response.

5. Anything else that relates to these forums or it's posters that you feel deserves a card.

Remember, just posts the ideas of what the cards are about, not what they do. I'll take care of that.

And last, but not least, are there any of my buddies(which probably includes everyone) that would like to help me in this?

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. You may post as many ideas as you want.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Well, possible lands include:
Off-Topic
Battle Arena
The Evil Stronghold of Seriousness (aka the rest of the boards ;))
Multani's Political Corner

Possible threads to inculde:
Pie
Various CPA awards threads
Stupid stuff about fuzzy regenerating
The Master's stuff

People to include:
Cateran Emperor
Dementia
Duel (to a lesser extent)
DÛke
FlyingMonkeysVerbatum
fuzzy510
K9Archmage
maraud234
Multani
Namielus
PrinceRXI
Ransac
Riva Irongrip
Salacious Crumb
TURD CUTTER!!!

The list goes on...

M

maraud234

I think my match between me and Ransac, or me and Dementia would make a good unglued-type card.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Remember in Cateran Emperor's thread "A moment of silence..." that idiot who broke it and whose post was deleted? That's him.

M

maraud234

Who broke what? What are you talking about? Are you looking at me? I didn't do anything. Stop looking at me like that. Or are you talking about FlyingMonkeysVerbatum? Is that a person?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Oh, I remember him. He was a jerk. He tried to claim that he would take MY position as the most Off-Topic person!

Squeegee

Okay, I have counted about 24 cards being possibly made. Any more ideas?

Y'know, I could probably make some of these members TWO cards. One for Battle Arena and one for Off-Topic.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Make something that insults the cowboy song.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll make 2 cards. One FOR the cowboy song and one that kills the cowboys with the song.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

I want a card with a picture of me kicking Dementia in the arse.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
New idea: I'm going to add "Who wants to pretend to be a Millionaire" as a card in Off-TOpic amd I am going to add a new mechanic to suit each expansion, but haven't decided what yet.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Note: I am not going to make everyone a legend, like I usually do. I might make new creature types based on member's personalities and I will probably make spells based on the same thing.

I have enough ideas for 1 set. I have a decent number for the other, so keep giving me Off-Topic ideas.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Is this going to be more mainstream, or more of an Unglued-type set??

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
They are going to be more mainstream, but don't worry. I'm going to make an Unglued-type set based on the "New Member" forum soon.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

I'll start thinking of ideas now. And let us know when you start the Unglued-ish-ness-type set. :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll start the "New Members" set(the Unglued one) almost immediately after I finish these two.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
New idea.

Enchantments(one of each color) in each the Battle Arena set that effects all creatures you control postively and all creatures your opponents control negatively. Each card will depict a CPA member, so if you want to be one of these cards, give me one example of you for each color.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Azreal the Soulmaster or MrXarvox could be black, and Multani could be green.
I don't know enough about the battle arena and the goings-on there to give many more suggestions.
However, fuzzy could be something annoying.