CPA Set Sealed: Spidey vs DarthFerret

D

DarthFerret

I flipped tails. Should have my deck together my wed or thur. sorry for the delay, but work is killer. Do you have an easier way for me to look at these cards and build a deck out of them? Right now I have to cut and paste the card spoilers into a word file. Making it a long process to figure out a deck from this. (ie: can they be imported into apprentice?...or some kind of excel file.)

p.s., I now have the real microsoft excel. Can you send me a copy of your file that lets you keep track of your plays in our online games? Last time I got it from you, the program I was using would not open the file.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's okay, I'm still working on the deck too. I kinda jumped the gun when I started the thread since I was still in Mindmaster mode :)

I don't have an easier way of looking at the file either, but if you want an Excel file, it's up at the Yahoo account. PM me if you need the username and password to access it and PM your email address again for the Excel Game Sheet.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I emailed an excel file to the Yahoo account that has the set in one tab and you can use the other tabs to play magic with.

D

DarthFerret

I will look into it. Sorry this is taking me so long to get to. I will get to this by the end of this week, I swear it will be done!