Who will win?

• Bladescythe (Zero T Katama)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spherminator (Ademis22)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

fuzzy510

This is the first round of the CPA's Robot War, where we pit fake robots against each other for fake reasons.

And now, the bots.

[Announcer Dude]: From The Halls of Valhalla: BLADESCYTHE
Zero T Katama's entry is a wedge bot, complete with twin picks for arms. It can even shoot Shurikens.

[Announcer Dude]: From Alberta, Canada: SPHERMINATOR
Ademis22 brings us a strange bot: a huge sphere, powered by a hamster. Strangest of all, it has no weapons beside rolling over opposing bots.

Here's how it works. PM me by 3:00 PM Monday with one of four choices:

Attack: This is basic. Go after the other bot with your weaponry. You will probably deal damage, but will also take considerable damage if your opponent is also attacking.

Retreat: You run away from the other bot. Of course, you won't take any damage from the other bot, but you have a much better chance of finding one of the many hazards.

Nothing: You do nothing at all. You take a lot of damage if your opponent attacks. If you don't respond, this is what you do.

Shove Toward Hazard: You chase the other bot, not to use your weapons, but to shove your opponent into a hazard.

If after three choices nobody has had the crap beaten out of them, whoever wins in the poll above will advance.

Without much ado, let the war....BEGIN!!!

T

terzarima

*Comands his hampster*

Go foward my son!! Roll and crush!!

Z

Zero T Katama

*Sends forth the Bladescythe*

Ooh, some fun tossing a ball around...

T

terzarima

*Commands the Hampster. Spherminator rolls up one of the wedges*

Man, I hope this crushes it... or does something..

(Reads the first post again)

Hey.... maybe we're not supposed to be doing this...

Z

Zero T Katama

*as Sphereminator nears Bladescythe, Zero commands it to bring down its picks on Sphere*

(Better not post any more, leave that up to fuzzy I think)

F

fuzzy510

Just remember that only the posts that I make count.

OFFICIAL RESOLUTION POST

Both Ademis and Zero T Katama wanted their bots to go forth and attack. So.....

Spherminator and Bladescythe move toward each other. Spherminator prepares to roll over Bladescythe, but Bladescythe impales Spherminator on its picks!

Bladescythe then throws Spherminator across the arena. While it doesn't find any hazards, Spherminator and its hamster passenger suffer considerable damage.

Send me your next choices by 6:00 PM Monday!

F

fuzzy510

If you want to give specifics with your command (ZTK told me exactly how he wanted to attack) feel free.

Z

Zero T Katama

*grins, commanding Bladescythe to fire off a salvo of 3 shiruken, leaving him 3 left

T

terzarima

Hopes the shiruken bounce off the heavy metal sphere, but worries about poor little superman inside the sphere.

*Can't do much else.... Commands hampster foward!!! Crush!!! Maime... Well... Crush!!! Roll!!*

F

fuzzy510

OFFICIAL RESOLUTION POST

Ademis wanted Spherminator to Shove Toward Hazard. Zero T Katama wanted Bladescythe to attack. So....

Spherminator rolls toward Bladescythe in an effort to shove it toward a hazard. Hoping to push Bladescythe into the pit of bubbling Spam, Spherminator rolls toward Bladescythe's front. Unfortunately, Spherminator just rolls off of the top of Bladescythe's wedge. 'Scythe then fires Shurikens at Spherminator, but only one sticks in. Not much, but it does reduce Spherminator's Speed.

You have until Tuesday, 3:00 PM EST for your FINAL set of moves. If it ends in a tie, Spherminator will likely win based on poll results.

F

fuzzy510

OFFICIAL RESOLUTION POST

Ademis wanted to attack, and Zero T Katama wanted to shove toward a hazard. So.....

Spherminator tries for another attack run. Unfortunately, it's speared by Bladescythe. With Spherminator immobilized, Bladescythe shoves Spherminator towards the bubbling pit of Spam. Spherminator falls in, and can't get out.

The fight ends.

[Announcer Dude]: There's absolutely no doubt that the winner is BLADESCYTHE!

The Brackets look like this:

BLADESCYTHE VS. Spherminator
Frenzac VS. Penguin Shredder O'Matic
Horrible-Nasty-Scary-Bot-Of-Death VS. Overload
Hungry Hungry Hippo VS. Mystery Bot of DOOM!!!

Next up: Frenzac vs. Penguin Shedder O'Matic!

Z

Zero T Katama

*watches with a grin as Sphereminator sinks beneath the Spam* I hope Mr. Hamster inside likes Spam....

T

terzarima

*Sigh*

I knew that spam would do me in... I just hope superman is okay.

F

fuzzy510

See?

*Fuzzy510 opens his hand, and Superman runs out, and goes over to Ademis.

Your bot, however, was not so lucky.

*Fuzzy510 hands a twisted mass of metal.

In case you're wondering, that's your bot. :D