CPA deck

B

Baron Sengir

Okay, how's this for a theme deck: The Casual Players Alliance deck.

This is what I have so far:

1x Baron Sengir
1x Child of Gaea
1x Joven's Ferrets
1x Nekrataal
1x Plated Spider (Ed Sullivan is the WEB guy. Get it? Web? Spider? Never mind ...)
1x Bounty Hunter (igfett)
1x Avalanche Riders (DuneEcho. They live in the desert and they have echo, so ...)
1x Greater Good (Zadok001 digs this card)
1x Veldrane of Sengir
And that's all I can come up with. If you can think of other cards that would work or if any other members would like to be represented in this deck, post here and let me know what card you think would best represent you.

I remain
The Baron
Working hard on a Recycle Deck. I'll post it when it's done.

W

Waubers

I take my name from my dog (Wauby is his name). If I'm worthy enough you could add Monsterous hound to the list since my name is from my dog and I'm a pretty big guy (240lb 6'1")

Thanks,
Waubers

"Stay."

K

K1

Nice deck idea Baron.

Well, my name comes from the anime Ah Megami Sama, where 3 of the 4 main characters are (non-psychotic) goddess/angel types, and since I have an angel deck too, I guess you could put me down for Karmic Guide. Kinda useful in the deck so far too (cept theres no white :(

Z

Zadok001

Why not give Ed a Web? :)

We have a Stark and a Stormseeker and a Force of Nature and a Forkblast (Fork, Fireblast, or both) and TheOrgg.

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic
CPA Member
"We have more sprouts than they have hands."

D

Drik2

If I could suggest adding an Orim, Samite Healer (I am a pediatrician :)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Ack! I think I'd rather have Plated Spider.

Hmm.. not directly related, but Serra Avatar for Mr. Doust being that he's helped us get publicity (godlike, I guess).

Oh, and don't forget there's a Masticore. Noj the Necromancer could possibly have necromancy.

And for anyone that hasn't posted yet.. Silent Attendant.

Z

Zadok001

We need 11 Silent Attendants. :)

What about an Unlikely Alliance? It would seem appropriate... :)

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic
CPA Member
"We have more sprouts than they have hands."

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I'll take TomBstone Stairwell. That should work out with you color wise, Baron!

TomB
CPA Member
"I do not teach. I simply reveal."
-Daudi, Femeref tutor

D

Dune Echo

Baron,

I have to say that your interpretation of my name is great and it gave me a good laugh. I want to keep Avalance Riders as my icon because of it.

However, I got the Dune part from a book (Cuckoo's Egg by C.J. Cherryh, great but weird) about an alien warrior named Duen Hatani and I liked it so much I rearranged the letters a bit and took the name for an AD&D character. Echo came from another AD&D character I played that was humanoid wolfish/foxish race I made up called the Waracha. His name was Shade's Echo. VERY LONG STORY! Any way, I liked the Echo part for some reason, like Ferret likes the artwork for Joven's Ferrets. It's one of those undefinable things that makes us odd. Anyway, I liked the interpretation. Thanks.

B

bane

Put in Deranged Hermit for me, the deranged one =] . Yah...

.oO(bane)Oo.

Ferret

Staff member
It looks like mine was an obvious choice - although, I am fond of Repopulate - it has the cutest artwork!

-ferret

"...much better than Amy Weber's interpretation..."

B

Baron Sengir

Okay here's the deck so far:

1x Baron Sengir
1x Child of Gaea
1x Joven's Ferrets
1x Nekrataal
1x Plated Spider (Ed Sullivan is the WEB guy. Get it? Web? Spider? Never mind ...)
1x Bounty Hunter (igfett)
1x Avalanche Riders (DuneEcho. They live in the desert and they have echo, so ...)
1x Greater Good (Zadok001 digs this card)
1x Veldrane of Sengir
1x Monsterous Hound (Waubers)
1x Karmic Guide (K1)
1x Starke
1x Stormseeker
1x Force of Nature
1x Orgg
1x Fireblast (Forkblast)
1x Orim, Samite Healer (Drik2)
1x Serra Avatar (David Doust)
1x Masticore
1x Necromancy (Noj the Necromancer)
1x Unlikely Alliance
1x Tombstone Stairwell (TomB)
1x Deranged Hermit (Bane)
1x Repopulate (Can't have enough ferrets :) Besides, I think it would work well in this deck)

Okay, we still have room to go. I'll try to come up with some other CPA related Cards and we'll see if we can make a big-ass multiplayer deck out of this thing.

I remain
The Baron
'Doctor, I have this insane hunger for brains!'
'Yeah, well for God's sake, don't touch your eyes.'

J

JF

OH! Nice!

To get the fifth colour I would appreciate to include Ertai, Wizard Adept.

Thanks.
What a great deck.
:)

T

theorgg

You Remembered me!! whoo-hoo!!
oh, put in one serra angle for stacy doust. she is a very nice woman(she offered to help my school club).
I wouldn't want mr. doust to be lonly.

T

theorgg

What about the cards that grant banding?we are all "banding" together. there is baton of moral, helm of chatzuk(sp?), Even the crappy Legends lands.

F

Faxe

I'm Brazilian, so you could put a River Boa.
BUT I HATE THAT SNAKE. DONT PUT IT REPRESENTING ME!!!
Pls you can call me Teeka's Dragon.

And I think you could put an Tolarian Academy. Only suck a place could receive all of us, CPA member !!! :)

F

Faxe

... I wanna meam SUCH a place, and not "SUCK" a place. I'm sory...

Faxe, The Brazilian CPA member.

Ferret

Staff member
I think Gaea's Cradle would be a better Legendary Land for us: many of us like to play Green, and it would help fit the theme...

-ferret

"1 mana to cast, yet so cool!"

G

GeneralStamp

I wanna be a rogue elephant or a harvest wurm. maybe albino troll ...or pouncing jaguars...

thanx !

W

Waubers

I am gonna have to say put in thran quarry for the land and city of brass. Why you ask?
The CPA is a very diverse group of players and you can't get anymore diverse in color than with thran quarry (or city). And strategicly you need lands that can make any color in a deck like this after all it is 5 colors!

Waubers

I love Green! How many of you have ever herd the term - brace yourselves - GREEN CONTROL!
It has been long rumored to exsist but now every one seem's to be playing it! Expect to here more from me on the subject.