CPA Conventions?

O

orangejuice64

Hey, last night as I wuz building my decks, i wuz thinkin' about maybe holding a CPA meeting somewhere. *OJ shrugs, puts his feet up on the table, and kicks his brother's glass of milk over in the process) I dunno, it's just a thought..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
... there was already a discussion about this and it turns out everyone's scattered over the four corners of the Earth (if you're talking about in person).

R

Rando

...there's probably not enough of us to afford a real CPA convention, but it would be cool if we did.

Plus, one of us would have to be trust-worthy enough to take all of our money and rent a place.

D

dw51688

Yeah, I wish there wasm although the chaces are very slim.

O

orangejuice64

well, maybe we could do something like a chapter system, like Southern Wisconsin Chapter, for example.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well my mom owns/edits her own magazine called "single mom magazine:a magazine for women by women" and she has sh** like this all the time here on the univeristy where i live. so mayber people in california, and close to it, could come here and we could do stuff like that. just a thought.

N

NeuroDeus

Im the only member from Malta, Europe... and if you are holding a Convention make one here ;) at least I want need to move a lot !

T

terzarima

Hey, I like that one idea, hold different conventions in diferent countrys/States/province, so that anyone who would want to come could! And the ideas that were discussed could be put up in another message boaard

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yo denniss you really heard of it? my mom was in USA today, and all over the place. we were in the news too. we, well she, has like i think 600-700 subscribers already. pretty damn cool if ya ask me