CPA Build-A-Deck 2.4: Selenia, Dark Angel

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ok. By popular demand..... heres that white and black messenger from the gods, Selenia

4 Selenia, Dark Angel

Creatures spells: 4
Non-Creature spells: 0
Land: 0

As before, quote to keep links alive and use colors to identify the card appropriately.

B

BigBlue

Sometimes, you just need vindication.

4 Selenia, Dark Angel
1 Vindicate

Creatures spells: 4
Non-Creature spells: 1

As before, quote to keep links alive and use colors to identify the card appropriately.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Isn't this Build a Deck #4?
Actually, no. All the decks are build a deck #2, since we already had 8 decks in the build a deck #1.... I just mistyped the last one.

B

BigBlue

If we wanted to identify them, we could call this 2.4 (the 4th deck from the second round of deck building... :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
BigBlue said:
If we wanted to identify them, we could call this 2.4 (the 4th deck from the second round of deck building... :)
Maybe we could get one of the admins to change the thread names to reflect that......

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Thanks mysterious Admin......
Could you change
CPA Build-A-Deck III: Dracoplasm to CPA Build-A-Deck 2.3: Dracoplasm
CPA Build a Deck II. Vhati il-Dal to CPA Build-A-Deck 2.2: Vhati il-Dal
CPA Build-A-Deck #2 to CPA Build-A-Deck 2.1:Experiment Kraj

Also, from now on let's keep this naming convention.

E

EricBess

I understand the concept behing Proper Burial, but you don't return her from the graveyard, only from in play, in which case the Burial effect never kicks in. However, Soul Warden takes the sting off every time you need to replay her.

4 Selenia, Dark Angel
1 Vindicate
1 Proper Burial
1 Mother of Runes
1 Necrologia
1 Soul Warden

Creatures spells: 6
Non-Creature spells: 3

B

BigBlue

Melkor

B

BigBlue

The life gain stuff makes use of CIP... Leaving play is problematic, since she goes from play to your hand, not through the GY... No sacrificing, or whatnot...

I was sort of thinking Lich somehow would play into it, but it really doesn't. Pestilence would let you do damage, then bring her back, but she's expensive.

I thought there was a card which made Angel's cheaper, but I didn't find one at Gatherer... (That's what I thought the trumpet did, but I like that ability anyways).

E

EricBess

Angel's trumpet doesn't really play well to her coming back into play often, either...