CPA Banner?

• Thread starter Budget Player Cadet
  • Start date
B

Budget Player Cadet

Do you guys have a usable banner that I could put up on MTGDarkness's affiliates site? ;)

turgy22

Nothing Special
I looked at your site and really think the banner looks bad. It goes well at the top of this page, because it blends with the Latest Replies thing, but as a stand-alone it looks out of place. So I tried to edit our banner so that it would look better as a stand-alone image, but I couldn't quite get it to blend right, so I started over from scratch. I didn't quite match the font, but it has the same basic look as the one above.

Then I created a new banner from scratch, just with our name, because I think it looks better than my attempt at recreating the previous image.

Finally, I added racing stripes, you know, to make it go faster.

Choose your favorite or make your own. Who designed the banner for MTGDarkness? They clearly have much better photo-editing skills than I.

Attachments

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That's exactly what we need, turgy22. A faster logo! Bravo! This calls for a celebration! PREPARE THE GOAT AND PADDLE!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

Ransac said:
PREPARE THE GOAT AND PADDLE!!!!!!
Maybe somebody should work on a design that includes a goat and paddle. Even if the goat and paddle don't want the stardom.

B

BigBlue

I was shocked and awed to find this poll http://www.esolutionsdata.com/statistic/8054

If that is an accurate depiction of people and their Internet Persona... Ransac truly has a goat and paddle problem. I think someone should contact the authorities immediately as I heard there have been strange Goat disappearances in Ohio. Sometimes badly bludgeoned goats have been found near crop circles - some people related these to alien life, but apparently Ransac has been using his paddle to make the crop circles after ritually beating a goat in his pursuit to transform it into a Dwarven Pony.