Counter-Strike... Can anyone beat me?

Whachutalkinbout?

• Yes, I could stomp your rear in the ground.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I dont play CS cuz I suck.

• I like purple kittens.

• Whats a whachutalkinbout?

• Total voters
D

Darkstar

Any one on CPA play CS? I am an addict, and I must say, I sport the skills to own every round. If you play, what is your nick, and some time goto Godfleshes Haus of Hos @ de_rats for a challenge. I reside there. until then

G

Gerode

I'm okay at CS, but I haven't played it enough to get ski11z yet. I should be playing it more, but most of my friends play Unreal Tournament, so I usually play that instead. Look for Gerode at www.gametiger.net , or for my brother under "I EAT SHREW" or "NICK". I'm usually on any server that starts with "Seattle", and I've just found some friends who play on Llarian.net . I'll have to play against you some time.

N

nodnarb24

I rarely play CS, I prefer TFC. But if you see me I'll be Khrome_Dome.

D

Darkstar

Ill be on the look out. Also, nod, that is the coolest damn sig ive seen!

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by Darkstar
Ill be on the look out. Also, nod, that is the coolest damn sig ive seen!
Thanks, I got it off someone that posted it in a chat room.

F

fuzzy510

...if I said that Counter-Strike is another game in the infamous Half-Life series? If so, I'm mediocre. Otherwise, I've never heard of it.

F

fuzzy510

I DO have dial-up. But if I DIDN'T, I would download it. I DO however have HL and HL: Opposing Force. And I suck. A lot.

D

Darkstar

Damn I hate dial up. Living out in the sticks sucks! 44,000bps connection speed!

N

nodnarb24

If you don't feel like downloading it, you can probably buy it at your local software retail store. Also you can download a program such as Gozilla that lets you resume downloads so that you can download some of it now, and then resume it later.

D

Darkstar

yeah but i have retail, and you have to d/l 1.1 patch anyhoo, which takes about 3 hours.

F

fuzzy510

But I'm using my parent's computer, mine doesn't have internet access. :(

G

Gerode

I have cable, so I just burn CD's of large downloads for my 56k-imprisioned friends.