Counter-Strike... Can anyone beat me?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Darkstar, Jun 25, 2001.

?

Whachutalkinbout?

Yes, I could stomp your rear in the ground. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No, I dont play CS cuz I suck. 2 vote(s) 33.3%
I like purple kittens. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Whats a whachutalkinbout? 3 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Darkstar An Entire Marching Band

Any one on CPA play CS? I am an addict, and I must say, I sport the skills to own every round. If you play, what is your nick, and some time goto Godfleshes Haus of Hos @ de_rats for a challenge. I reside there. until then
  2. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

I'm okay at CS, but I haven't played it enough to get ski11z yet. I should be playing it more, but most of my friends play Unreal Tournament, so I usually play that instead. Look for Gerode at www.gametiger.net , or for my brother under "I EAT SHREW" or "NICK". I'm usually on any server that starts with "Seattle", and I've just found some friends who play on Llarian.net . I'll have to play against you some time.
  3. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

I rarely play CS, I prefer TFC. But if you see me I'll be Khrome_Dome.
  4. Darkstar An Entire Marching Band

Ill be on the look out. Also, nod, that is the coolest damn sig ive seen!
  5. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Thanks, I got it off someone that posted it in a chat room.
  6. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

...if I said that Counter-Strike is another game in the infamous Half-Life series? If so, I'm mediocre. Otherwise, I've never heard of it.
  7. Darkstar An Entire Marching Band

the ultimate HL mod. download a complete version here fo free!

www.counter-strike.net

just hope you arnt on dial up, it is about a 90meg file!
  8. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

I DO have dial-up. But if I DIDN'T, I would download it. I DO however have HL and HL: Opposing Force. And I suck. A lot.
  9. Darkstar An Entire Marching Band

Damn I hate dial up. Living out in the sticks sucks! 44,000bps connection speed!
  10. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

If you don't feel like downloading it, you can probably buy it at your local software retail store. Also you can download a program such as Gozilla that lets you resume downloads so that you can download some of it now, and then resume it later.
  11. Darkstar An Entire Marching Band

yeah but i have retail, and you have to d/l 1.1 patch anyhoo, which takes about 3 hours.
  12. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

But I'm using my parent's computer, mine doesn't have internet access. :(
  13. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

I have cable, so I just burn CD's of large downloads for my 56k-imprisioned friends.
  14. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

Wouldja? Please? I am 56K-imprisoned.......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!