Conspiracy no longer sucks!

S

superguy

Well since Mercadian Masques came out I've had an idea of doing something good with conspiracy. Now since Nemesis spoileris out I figured out a great combo. Take Conspiracy, and add either Moggcatcher Seahunter or Skyshroud Peachers, and name either Merfolk, Gonlins, or Elfs as the creature type. Then Load up your deck with Crater Hellions, Thorn Elemntals, or whatever other big meanies you have. Then *boom*- 3tap, search your library for any creature nad put it into play. I wanna know what all of you guys think about this combo.

T

theorgg

why did you say conspiracy sucked? I knew about the "reble tutors" that you had for just about anything. all the fat doesn't work, but tutoring out an ernie was quite fun on apprintice. the guy quit, too. mabe using all duallands had somthing to do with it...

And, also, how about the conspiracy/mourge thrull/kindle deck?
mill alot of critters into your graveyard(or use skull catapult or mogg fantastic)to get alot of "kindle cards" in your graveyard. then kindle them for a hell of a lot.

"BAM!"

conspiracy is a fun card. not good in tournaments, but it's fun.

S

superguy

Well the reason I said conspiracy sucked, was because noone played it, but I mean now with the moggcatcher/kindle combos you can really kick some serious butt. Not in tourneys, but it's a really fun card to put into the big critters deck. 3, tap Moggcatcher, here comes Thorn Elemntal! Better yet, here comes that Skyshroud Behemoth! (Wait, what the heck am I talking about?) Crater Hellion! ANY CREATURE IS RIGHT OUT. If able to make it fast enough, can kill any deck. Except Bargain. Oh, I hate that so much.*shudders*