Commander 2015: Spidey (Seize Control) vs Mooseman (Plunder the Grave)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like it's my turn to play this deck. Let's hope it turns out well for me as it did you :) Heads and good luck!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep.

Evolving Wilds
Use it to get a Mt

Done

Spidey: 40
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 92
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Mt

Graveyard: Evolving Wilds
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 40
Hand: 7
Library: 93
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw 7 keep
Draw
Swamp

Done

Library: 92
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Mt

Exile:
Library: 91
Commander Zone: Meren of Clan Nel Toth (2bg , Human Shaman [3/4] , Whenever another creature you control dies, you get an experience counter.At the beginning of your end step, choose target creature card in your graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters you have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into your hand. )
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island

Done
Commander Zone: 2UB Mizzix of the Izmagnus Legendary Creature-Goblin Wizard (2/2; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell with converted mana cost greater than the number of experience ctrs I have, I get an experience ctr.; Instant and sorcery spells I cast cost 1 less to cast for each experience ctr I have)
Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(U) Island

Exile:
Commander Zone: Meren of Clan Nel Toth (2bg , Human Shaman [3/4] , Whenever another creature you control dies, you get an experience counter.At the beginning of your end step, choose target creature card in your graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters you have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into your hand. )
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Done

Commander Zone: 2UB Mizzix of the Izmagnus Legendary Creature-Goblin Wizard (2/2; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell with converted mana cost greater than the number of experience ctrs I have, I get an experience ctr.; Instant and sorcery spells I cast cost 1 less to cast for each experience ctr I have)
Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(U) Island

Exile:
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(UU) Swamp x2

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island
Done

Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(U,U) Island x2

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UU) Swamp x2

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
This is going a light speed
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Done

Battlefield:

(U) Mt
(U,U) Island x2

Exile:
Library: 89
Battlefield:

(UUU) Swamp x3

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know, the action is non-stop

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mt
Mizzix

Done

Commander Zone: 2UB
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Island x2

(S) Mizzix of the Izmagnus Legendary Creature-Goblin Wizard (2/2; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell with converted mana cost greater than the number of experience ctrs I have, I get an experience ctr.; Instant and sorcery spells I cast cost 1 less to cast for each experience ctr I have)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUU) Swamp x3

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll match you

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest
Meren

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Island x2

(S) Mizzix of the Izmagnus Legendary Creature-Goblin Wizard (2/2; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell with converted mana cost greater than the number of experience ctrs I have, I get an experience ctr.; Instant and sorcery spells I cast cost 1 less to cast for each experience ctr I have)

Exile:
Library: 88
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(TTT) Swamp x3
(T) Forest

(S) Meren of Clan Nel Toth (2bg , Human Shaman [3/4] , Whenever another creature you control dies, you get an experience counter.At the beginning of your end step, choose target creature card in your graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters you have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into your hand. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Rogue's Passage
Seal of the Guildpact, choosing red and blue

Done

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Rogue's Passage (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

(U) Seal of the Guildpact (As ~ ETB, choose two colors [R and U]; Each spell I cast costs 1 less to cast for each of the chosen colors it is)

(U) Mizzix of the Izmagnus Legendary Creature-Goblin Wizard (2/2; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell with converted mana cost greater than the number of experience ctrs I have, I get an experience ctr.; Instant and sorcery spells I cast cost 1 less to cast for each experience ctr I have)

Exile:
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(TTT) Swamp x3
(T) Forest

(S) Meren of Clan Nel Toth (2bg , Human Shaman [3/4] , Whenever another creature you control dies, you get an experience counter.At the beginning of your end step, choose target creature card in your graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters you have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into your hand. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack
Block?

Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Rogue's Passage (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

(U) Seal of the Guildpact (As ~ ETB, choose two colors [R and U]; Each spell I cast costs 1 less to cast for each of the chosen colors it is)

(U) Mizzix of the Izmagnus Legendary Creature-Goblin Wizard (2/2; Whenever I cast an instant or sorcery spell with converted mana cost greater than the number of experience ctrs I have, I get an experience ctr.; Instant and sorcery spells I cast cost 1 less to cast for each experience ctr I have)

Exile:
Hand: 8
Library: 87
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UUU) Swamp x3
(U) Forest

(T) Meren of Clan Nel Toth (2bg , Human Shaman [3/4] , Whenever another creature you control dies, you get an experience counter.At the beginning of your end step, choose target creature card in your graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters you have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into your hand. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That's 3
Primal Growth, snot kicked
get a forest
Done

Spidey: 37
Dmg from Commander: 3/21
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Island x2

Exile:
Library: 86
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UTT) Swamp x3
(UT) Forest

(T) Meren of Clan Nel Toth (2bg , Human Shaman [3/4] , Whenever another creature you control dies, you get an experience counter.At the beginning of your end step, choose target creature card in your graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters you have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into your hand. )

Graveyard: Primal Growth
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Arjun, the Shifting Flame

Done
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Island x2
(U) Rogue's Passage (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

(S) Arjun, the Shifting Flame (5/5; Flying; Whenever I cast a spell, put the cards in my hand at the bottom of my library in any order, then draw that many cards)

Exile:
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(UTT) Swamp x3
(UT) Forest

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I am behind this game.
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Banshee of the Dread Choir
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Island x2
(U) Rogue's Passage (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 4, T: Target creature can't be blocked this turn)

(S) Arjun, the Shifting Flame (5/5; Flying; Whenever I cast a spell, put the cards in my hand at the bottom of my library in any order, then draw that many cards)

Exile:
Library: 85
Commander Zone: 2BG
Battlefield:

(TTT) Swamp x3
(TT) Forest

(U) Meren of Clan Nel Toth (2bg , Human Shaman [3/4] , Whenever another creature you control dies, you get an experience counter.At the beginning of your end step, choose target creature card in your graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters you have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into your hand. )
(S) Banshee of the Dread Choir ( 4/4, Whenever Banshee of the Dread Choir deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think so :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Island x2

(U) Arjun, the Shifting Flame (5/5; Flying; Whenever I cast a spell, put the cards in my hand at the bottom of my library in any order, then draw that many cards)

Exile:
Library: 85
Battlefield:

(TTT) Swamp x3
(TT) Forest

(U) Meren of Clan Nel Toth (2bg , Human Shaman [3/4] , Whenever another creature you control dies, you get an experience counter.At the beginning of your end step, choose target creature card in your graveyard. If that card's converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of experience counters you have, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, put it into your hand. )
(S) Banshee of the Dread Choir ( 4/4, Whenever Banshee of the Dread Choir deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okay, so we both are a little land slow
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Acidic Slime
Destroy the passage
Done

Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Island x2

(U) Arjun, the Shifting Flame (5/5; Flying; Whenever I cast a spell, put the cards in my hand at the bottom of my library in any order, then draw that many cards)

Graveyard: Evolving Wilds, Rogue's Passage
Exile:
Library: 84
Battlefield:

(TTT) Swamp x3
(TT) Forest

(U) Banshee of the Dread Choir ( 4/4, Whenever Banshee of the Dread Choir deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card.)
(S) Acidic Slime (2/2, Deathtouch When Acidic Slime enters the battlefield, destroy target artifact, enchantment, or land.)

Exile: