Commander 2014: Spidey (Forged In Stone) vs Mooseman (Sworn to Darkness)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
A search on "Commander 2014" in this forum shows you haven't played Sworn to Darkness yet.

Draw 7, keep

Emeria, the Sky Ruin

Done

Spidey: 40
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 93
Commander Zone: 3WW Nahiri, the Lithomancer (3; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)
Battlefield:

(T) Emeria, the Sky Ruin (~ ETB tapped.; At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control 7 or more Plains, I may return target creature card from my graveyard to the battlefield.; T: Add W to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 40
Hand: 7
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okay I play darkness, I am playing it in the Mayhem game
Draw 7, keep
Draw
Swamp

Done

Commander Zone: 3WW Nahiri, the Lithomancer (3; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)
Battlefield:

(T) Emeria, the Sky Ruin (~ ETB tapped.; At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control 7 or more Plains, I may return target creature card from my graveyard to the battlefield.; T: Add W to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 92
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(S) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ha, it's like we're playing our own mini-game.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Emeria, the Sky Ruin (~ ETB tapped.; At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control 7 or more Plains, I may return target creature card from my graveyard to the battlefield.; T: Add W to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

(S) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Skirsdag High Priest

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Emeria, the Sky Ruin (~ ETB tapped.; At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control 7 or more Plains, I may return target creature card from my graveyard to the battlefield.; T: Add W to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 91
Commander Zone: Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath (, 3, +2: Each opponent loses 1 life. You gain life equal to the life lost this way.
−2: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token with flying onto the battlefield. You lose 2 life.
−8: You get an emblem with "1Black, Sacrifice a creature: You gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the sacrificed creature's power.")
Battlefield:

(TT) Swamp x2

(S) Skirsdag High Priest (Human Cleric, 1/2, Morbid — {T}, Tap two untapped creatures you control: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token with flying onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only if a creature died this turn. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Skyhunter Skirmisher
Done

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2

(S) Skyhunter Skirmisher (1/1; Flying; Doublestrike)
Graveyard:
Exile:
Commander Zone: Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath (, 3, +2: Each opponent loses 1 life. You gain life equal to the life lost this way.
−2: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token with flying onto the battlefield. You lose 2 life.
−8: You get an emblem with "1Black, Sacrifice a creature: You gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the sacrificed creature's power.")
Battlefield:

(TT) Swamp x2

(S) Skirsdag High Priest (Human Cleric, 1/2, Morbid — {T}, Tap two untapped creatures you control: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token with flying onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only if a creature died this turn. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Swamp
Sign in Blood (lose 2 life because of Rokapoke, dagnabit)
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2

(S) Skyhunter Skirmisher (1/1; Flying; Doublestrike)
Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 38
Library: 88
Battlefield:

(UTT) Swamp x3

(U) Skirsdag High Priest (Human Cleric, 1/2, Morbid — {T}, Tap two untapped creatures you control: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token with flying onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only if a creature died this turn. )

Graveyard:Sign in Blood
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Someone's gotta keep you honest :D

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Karoo, returning a Plains

Done

Library: 90
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Karoo (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, sac it unless I return an untapped Plains I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add 1W to my mana pool)

(U) Skyhunter Skirmisher (1/1; Flying; Doublestrike)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 88
Battlefield:

(UTT) Swamp x3

(U) Skirsdag High Priest (Human Cleric, 1/2, Morbid — {T}, Tap two untapped creatures you control: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token with flying onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only if a creature died this turn. )

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Ghost Quarter

Done

Library: 90
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Karoo (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, sac it unless I return an untapped Plains I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add 1W to my mana pool)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(UUU) Swamp x3
(U) Ghost Quarter ( T: Add 1. T, Sacrifice Ghost Quarter: Destroy target land. Its controller may search his or her library for a basic land card, put it into play, then shuffle his or her library. )

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whee.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Nahiri
Use his first ability
Done

Library: 89
Commander Zone: 3WW
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2

(S) Kor Soldier creature token (1/1)

Nahiri, the Lithomancer (5; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(UUU) Swamp x3
(U) Ghost Quarter ( T: Add 1. T, Sacrifice Ghost Quarter: Destroy target land. Its controller may search his or her library for a basic land card, put it into play, then shuffle his or her library. )

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Woo

Untap, upkeep, Draw
Swamp
Bloodgift Demon
Done

Library: 89
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2

Nahiri, the Lithomancer (5; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 86
Commander Zone:3BB Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath (, 3, +2: Each opponent loses 1 life. You gain life equal to the life lost this way.
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Swamp x4
(T) Ghost Quarter ( T: Add 1. T, Sacrifice Ghost Quarter: Destroy target land. Its controller may search his or her library for a basic land card, put it into play, then shuffle his or her library. )

(S) Bloodgift Demon (Demon, 5/4, Flying At the beginning of your upkeep, target player draws a card and loses 1 life. )

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Now the big guys are coming out.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Afterlife your Demon
Gift of the Estates, getting three Plains
Plains

Done

Library: 85
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Plains x3

(U) Kor Soldier creature token (1/1)

Graveyard: Afterlife
Exile:
Library: 86
Commander Zone:3BB Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath (, 3, +2: Each opponent loses 1 life. You gain life equal to the life lost this way.
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Swamp x4
(T) Ghost Quarter ( T: Add 1. T, Sacrifice Ghost Quarter: Destroy target land. Its controller may search his or her library for a basic land card, put it into play, then shuffle his or her library. )

(S) Spirit creature token (1/1; Flying)

Graveyard:Sign in Blood, Bloodgift Demon
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
What are you doing on this late?
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Plains x3

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Swamp x5

(U) Spirit creature token (1/1; Flying)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Working, running database maintenance :rolleyes:

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Requiem Angel
Use Nahiri's first ability (forgot last turn)
Done

Library: 84
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Plains x4

(S) Requiem Angel (5/5; Flying; Whenever another non-Spirit creature I control dies, put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token onto the battlefield)

Nahiri, the Lithomancer (7; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Swamp x5

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Working for a living, living and a working.
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Overseer of the Damned
Destroy your Angel
get a token
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Plains x4

Nahiri, the Lithomancer (7; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Graveyard: Afterlife,Gift of the Estates, Requiem Angel
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTTTTT) Swamp x6

(S) Overseer of the Damned (Demon, 5/5, Flying When Overseer of the Damned enters the battlefield, you may destroy target creature.
Whenever a nontoken creature an opponent controls dies, put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield tapped. )
(S) Zombie Token (2/2)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Aw man.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Loxodon Warhammer
Equip it to the Skirmisher
Use Nahiri's first ability

Done
Hand: 4
Library: 83
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x5

(U) Loxodon Warhammer (Equipped creature gets +3/+0 and has trample and lifelink.; Equip 3)

(U) Skyhunter Skirmisher (4/1; Trample; Lifelink from Warhammer; Flying; Doublestrike) *Equipped w/Warhammer*

Nahiri, the Lithomancer (9; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTTTTT) Swamp x6

(S) Overseer of the Damned (Demon, 5/5, Flying When Overseer of the Damned enters the battlefield, you may destroy target creature.
Whenever a nontoken creature an opponent controls dies, put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield tapped. )
(S) Zombie Token (2/2)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nice

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Æther Snap
Response?

Library: 83
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x5

(U) Loxodon Warhammer (Equipped creature gets +3/+0 and has trample and lifelink.; Equip 3)

(U) Skyhunter Skirmisher (4/1; Trample; Lifelink from Warhammer; Flying; Doublestrike) *Equipped w/Warhammer*

Nahiri, the Lithomancer (9; +2: Put a 1/1 white Kor Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. I may attach an Equipment I control to it.; -2: I may put an Equipment card from my hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.; -10: Put a colorless Artifact Equipment token named Stoneforged Blade onto the battlefield. It has indestructible; "Equipped creature has +5/+5 and has double strike" and Equip 0.; ~ can be my Commander)

Exile:
Library: 82
Battlefield:

(TTTTTT) Swamp x6

(S) Zombie Token (2/2)

Exile: