Commander 2013: Spidey (Power Hungry) vs Mooseman (Nature of the Beast)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here we go.

Draw 7, keep

Llanowar Reborn

Done

Spidey: 40
Enemy Commander Combat Dmg Dealt: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 93
Command Zone: 3BRG Prossh, Skyraider of Kher (5/5; Flying; When I cast ~, put X 0/1 red Kobold creature tokens named Kobolds of Kher Keep onto the battlefield, where X is the amt of mana spent to cast ~.; Sac another creature: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot)

Battlefield:

(T) Llanowar Reborn (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G to my mana pool.; Graft 1) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:
==============================================================================
Mooseman: 40
Hand: 7
Command Zone: Marath, Will of the Wild
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw 7, keep
Draw
Forest
Sol Ring

Done

Command Zone: 3BRG Prossh, Skyraider of Kher (5/5; Flying; When I cast ~, put X 0/1 red Kobold creature tokens named Kobolds of Kher Keep onto the battlefield, where X is the amt of mana spent to cast ~.; Sac another creature: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot)

Battlefield:

(T) Llanowar Reborn (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G to my mana pool.; Graft 1) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 92
Command Zone: RWG Marath, Will of the Wild (Legendary Creature - Elemental Beast, 0/0, Marath, Will of the Wild enters the battlefield with a number of +1/+1 counters on it equal to the amount of mana spent to cast it. {X}, Remove X +1/+1 counters from Marath: Choose one — Put X +1/+1 counters on target creature; or Marath deals X damage to target creature or player; or put an X/X green Elemental creature token onto the battlefield. X can't be 0. )
Battlefield:

(T) Forest

(U) Sol Ring (T:2)

Graveyard:
Exile:[/quote]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good 'ol Sol Ring.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Command Tower

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Llanowar Reborn (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G to my mana pool.; Graft 1) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (B, R or G))

Graveyard:
Exile:
Command Zone: RWG Marath, Will of the Wild (Legendary Creature - Elemental Beast, 0/0, Marath, Will of the Wild enters the battlefield with a number of +1/+1 counters on it equal to the amount of mana spent to cast it. {X}, Remove X +1/+1 counters from Marath: Choose one — Put X +1/+1 counters on target creature; or Marath deals X damage to target creature or player; or put an X/X green Elemental creature token onto the battlefield. X can't be 0. )
Battlefield:

(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Good 'ol Command Tower. :D

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mosswort Bridge
Done

Battlefield:

(U) Llanowar Reborn (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add G to my mana pool.; Graft 1) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (B, R or G))

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(U) Forest
(T) Mosswort Bridge ( Hideaway (This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)
T: Add G to your mana pool. G,T: You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if creatures you control have total power 10 or greater. )

Graveyard:
Exile: Face Down from Mosswort Bridge

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest
Viscera Seer

Done

Hand: 5
Library: 91

Battlefield:

(T) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (B, R or G))
(U) Forest

(S) Viscera Seer (1/1; Sac a creature: Scry 1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Forest
(T) Mosswort Bridge ( Hideaway (This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)
T: Add G to your mana pool. G,T: You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if creatures you control have total power 10 or greater. )

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
A creature, amazing..... hoo rah....
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Smoldering Crater

Done

Library: 91

Battlefield:

(T) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (B, R or G))
(U) Forest

(S) Viscera Seer (1/1; Sac a creature: Scry 1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 89
Battlefield:

(U) Forest
(U) Mosswort Bridge ( Hideaway (This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)
(T) Smoldering Crater (~ ETB Tapped. T: R. Cycling 2)

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack!
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(U) Forest

(T) Viscera Seer (1/1; Sac a creature: Scry 1)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Forest
(U) Mosswort Bridge ( Hideaway (This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
First blood! That's 1

Kher Keep
Quagmire Druid

Done

Hand: 4

Battlefield:

(T) Kher Keep (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1R, T: Put a 0/1 red Kobold creature token named Kobolds of Kher Keep onto the battlefield)
(U) Forest

(S) Quagmire Druid (2/2; G, T, Sac a creature: Destroy target enchantment)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 39
Battlefield:

(U) Forest

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Plains
Mold Shambler kicked
ETB: targets Kher Keep

Done

Hand: 4

Battlefield:

(U) Forest

(S) Quagmire Druid (2/2; G, T, Sac a creature: Destroy target enchantment)

Graveyard: Kher Keep
Exile:
Library: 88
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Sol Ring (T:2)

(S) Mold Shambler (Fungus Beast, 3/3, Kicker {1}{G}When Mold Shambler enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, destroy target noncreature permanent. )

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Boo....

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Restore my Kher Keep
Temple of the False God

Done

Hand: 3

Battlefield:

(U) Kher Keep (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1R, T: Put a 0/1 red Kobold creature token named Kobolds of Kher Keep onto the battlefield)
(U) Temple of the False God (T: Add 2 to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control 5 or more lands)
(T) Forest

(U) Viscera Seer (1/1; Sac a creature: Scry 1)
(U) Quagmire Druid (2/2; G, T, Sac a creature: Destroy target enchantment)

Graveyard: Restore
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(S) Mold Shambler (Fungus Beast, 3/3, Kicker {1}{G}When Mold Shambler enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, destroy target noncreature permanent. )

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Really? Really?

Untap, upkeep, Draw
Avenger of Zendikar
Selesnya Guildgate
done

Battlefield:

(U) Kher Keep (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1R, T: Put a 0/1 red Kobold creature token named Kobolds of Kher Keep onto the battlefield)
(U) Temple of the False God (T: Add 2 to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control 5 or more lands)
(T) Forest

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Selesnya Guildgate (, Gate, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool. )

(U) Mold Shambler (Fungus Beast, 3/3, Kicker {1}{G}When Mold Shambler enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, destroy target noncreature permanent. )
(S) Avenger of Zendikar (Elemental, 5/5, When Avenger of Zendikar enters the battlefield, put a 0/1 green Plant creature token onto the battlefield for each land you control. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a +1/+1 counter on each Plant creature you control. )
(S) Plant Token (1/2) ~1 +1/+1 cntr~

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What? That guy doesn't seem too shabby...

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Silklash Spider

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Kher Keep (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1R, T: Put a 0/1 red Kobold creature token named Kobolds of Kher Keep onto the battlefield)
(T) Temple of the False God (T: Add 2 to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control 5 or more lands)
(T) Forest

(S) Silklash Spider (2/7; Reach; XGG: ~ deals X dmg to each creature w/flying)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Selesnya Guildgate (, Gate, ETB Tapped. {T}: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool. )

(U) Mold Shambler (Fungus Beast, 3/3, Kicker {1}{G}When Mold Shambler enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, destroy target noncreature permanent. )
(S) Avenger of Zendikar (Elemental, 5/5, When Avenger of Zendikar enters the battlefield, put a 0/1 green Plant creature token onto the battlefield for each land you control. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a +1/+1 counter on each Plant creature you control. )

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No it isn't.....
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Forest
Curse of Predation on you
Naya Charm to tap your creatures
Alpha strike for 22
Done

Spidey: 18 ~Cursed~

Battlefield:

(T) Temple of the False God (T: Add 2 to my mana pool. Activate this ability only if I control 5 or more lands)
(T) Forest

Exile:
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UT) Forest x2

Curse of Predation ( EP. Whenever a creature attacks enchanted player, put a +1/+1 counter on it. )

(T) Mold Shambler (Fungus Beast, 4/4, Kicker {1}{G}When Mold Shambler enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, destroy target noncreature permanent. ) ~1 +1/+1 cntr~
(T) Avenger of Zendikar (Elemental, 6/6, When Avenger of Zendikar enters the battlefield, put a 0/1 green Plant creature token onto the battlefield for each land you control. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a +1/+1 counter on each Plant creature you control. ) ~1 +1/+1 cntr~
(T) Plant Token (3/4) ~3 +1/+1 cntr~

Graveyard:Naya Charm

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, hold up. You may have cast your spells in the wrong order, but in response to the Naya Charm, I'll tap out and the Druid and sac the Seer to destroy the Curse.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So, I did cast in the wrong order
It's only 16 points
Still done

Spidey: 24

Battlefield:

(T) Forest

Graveyard: Restore, Quagmire Druid
Exile:
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UT) Forest x2

(T) Mold Shambler (Fungus Beast, 3/3, Kicker {1}{G}When Mold Shambler enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, destroy target noncreature permanent. )
(T) Avenger of Zendikar (Elemental, 5/5, When Avenger of Zendikar enters the battlefield, put a 0/1 green Plant creature token onto the battlefield for each land you control. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a +1/+1 counter on each Plant creature you control. )
(T) Plant Token (2/3) ~2 +1/+1 cntr~

Graveyard: Curse of Predation, Naya Charm,