Commander 2013: Spidey (Mind Seize) vs Mooseman (Eternal Bargain)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep

Island, Done

Spidey: 40
Enemy Commander Combat Dmg Dealt: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 93
Command Zone: Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge] (1/3; Flying; When ~ ETB, each player exiles the top X cards of his library, where X is the amt of mana spent to cast ~.; Whenever ~ attacks, I may cast an instant or sorcery card exiled with this w/o paying its mana cost)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
==============================================================================
Mooseman: 40
Hand: 7
Command Zone: Oloro, Ageless Ascetic
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Add your Island
Draw 7, keep
UU- gain life
Draw

Swamp, Done

Command Zone: Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge] (1/3; Flying; When ~ ETB, each player exiles the top X cards of his library, where X is the amt of mana spent to cast ~.; Whenever ~ attacks, I may cast an instant or sorcery card exiled with this w/o paying its mana cost)

Battlefield:

(U) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 42
Library: 92
Command Zone: Oloro, Ageless Ascetic (Legendary Creature - Giant Soldier. 4/5, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain 2 life. Whenever you gain life, you may pay {1}. If you do, draw a card and each opponent loses 1 life. At the beginning of your upkeep, if Oloro, Ageless Ascetic is in the command zone, you gain 2 life.
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. Was so busy setting up the board that I forgot my Island :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Command Tower

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (U, B, or R))
(U) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 42
Command Zone: Oloro, Ageless Ascetic (Legendary Creature - Giant Soldier. 4/5, At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain 2 life. Whenever you gain life, you may pay {1}. If you do, draw a card and each opponent loses 1 life. At the beginning of your upkeep, if Oloro, Ageless Ascetic is in the command zone, you gain 2 life.
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I am going to be so behind in this game......

Untap, upkeep - life gain, Draw

Plains
Ajani’s Pridemate

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (U, B, or R))
(U) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 44
Library: 91
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

(S) Ajani’s Pridemate (Cat Soldier, 2/2, Whenever you gain life, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Say what? You just got a guy who keeps getting bigger every turn...

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island

Done

Command Zone: Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge 1UBR (1/3; Flying; When ~ ETB, each player exiles the top X cards of his library, where X is the amt of mana spent to cast ~.; Whenever ~ attacks, I may cast an instant or sorcery card exiled with this w/o paying its mana cost)

Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 44
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

(S) Ajani’s Pridemate (Cat Soldier, 2/2, Whenever you gain life, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oh yeah... he he he.... But it won't last
Untap, upkeep - life and counter, Draw
Attack for 3

Response?

Spidey: 40 37?
Command Zone: Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge 1UBR (1/3; Flying; When ~ ETB, each player exiles the top X cards of his library, where X is the amt of mana spent to cast ~.; Whenever ~ attacks, I may cast an instant or sorcery card exiled with this w/o paying its mana cost)

Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 46
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

(S) Ajani’s Pridemate (Cat Soldier, 3/3, Whenever you gain life, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) ~ +1/+1 ~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Orzhov Basilica
Return the swamp
Done

Spidey: 37

Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Orzhov Basilica ETB tapped. ETB bounce a land. T: Add WB to your mana pool)

(S) Ajani’s Pridemate (Cat Soldier, 3/3, Whenever you gain life, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) ~ +1/+1 ~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, draw

Mt
Cast Jeleva for 4 - Exile Grixis Panarama, Cruel Ultimatums, Spiteful Visions, Island

Done

Spidey: 37
Library: 86
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (U, B, or R))
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Mt

(S) Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge 1UBR (1/3; Flying; When ~ ETB, each player exiles the top X cards of his library, where X is the amt of mana spent to cast ~.; Whenever ~ attacks, I may cast an instant or sorcery card exiled with this w/o paying its mana cost)

Graveyard:
Exile: Grixis Panarama, Cruel Ultimatums, Spiteful Visions, Island
Library: 90 - 4
Battlefield:

(T) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Exile Jwar Isle Refuge, Filigree Angel, Raven Familiar, Vizkopa Guildmage
UU - life and counterD
Swamp
Curse of Shallow Graves targeting you
Attack with Cat - get token
Block?

Spidey: 37 ~Cursed~
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T) Command Tower (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (U, B, or R))
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Mt

(S) Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge 1UBR (1/3; Flying; When ~ ETB, each player exiles the top X cards of his library, where X is the amt of mana spent to cast ~.; Whenever ~ attacks, I may cast an instant or sorcery card exiled with this w/o paying its mana cost)

Graveyard:
Mooseman: 48
Library: 85
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp

Curse of Shallow Graves (Curse, EP, Whenever a player attacks enchanted player with one or more creatures, that attacking player may put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield tapped.)

(T) Ajani’s Pridemate (Cat Soldier, 4/4, Whenever you gain life, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) ~ 2 +1/+1 ~
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:Jwar Isle Refuge, Filigree Angel, Raven Familiar, Vizkopa Guildmage

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done

Spidey: 33 ~Cursed~
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T) Mt

Graveyard:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp

Curse of Shallow Graves (Curse, EP, Whenever a player attacks enchanted player with one or more creatures, that attacking player may put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield tapped.)

(T) Ajani’s Pridemate (Cat Soldier, 4/4, Whenever you gain life, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) ~ 2 +1/+1 ~
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:Jwar Isle Refuge, Filigree Angel, Raven Familiar, Vizkopa Guildmage[/quote]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

And so it begins...

Done

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

(U) Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge (1/3; Flying; When ~ ETB, each player exiles the top X cards of his library, where X is the amt of mana spent to cast ~.; Whenever ~ attacks, I may cast an instant or sorcery card exiled with this w/o paying its mana cost)

Graveyard:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp

(T) Zombie Token (2/2)

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You have 4 untapped lands and I never trust you........ in these games that is.....
Untap, upkeep - life and counter, Draw
Plains
Attack with both creatures (get another tapped Zombie)
Response/block?

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

(U) Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge (1/3; Flying; When ~ ETB, each player exiles the top X cards of his library, where X is the amt of mana spent to cast ~.; Whenever ~ attacks, I may cast an instant or sorcery card exiled with this w/o paying its mana cost)

Graveyard:
Mooseman: 50
Library: 84
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains x2
(U) Swamp
(U) Orzhov Basilica ETB tapped. ETB bounce a land. T: Add WB to your mana pool)

(T) Ajani’s Pridemate (Cat Soldier, 5/5, Whenever you gain life, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) ~ 3 +1/+1 ~
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That's 7 (if you got no reponse)
Wall of Reverence
Done

Spidey: 26 ~Cursed~
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

Graveyard:
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(T) Swamp

(T) Ajani’s Pridemate (Cat Soldier, 5/5, Whenever you gain life, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) ~ 3 +1/+1 ~
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(S) Wall of Reverence (Spirit Wall, 1/6, Defender, flying. At the end of your turn, you may gain life equal to the power of target creature you control. )

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll Soul Manipulation that.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

Graveyard: Soul Manipulations
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(T) Swamp

(T) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)

Graveyard: Wall of Reverence

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yopu have enough cards in hand and 4 mana.... what is the hold up? hehehe
Untap, upkeep - life counter, Draw
Attack with cat and 2 zombies

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

Graveyard: Soul Manipulations
Mooseman: 52
Library: 83
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains x2
(U) Swamp
(U) Orzhov Basilica ETB tapped. ETB bounce a land. T: Add WB to your mana pool)

(T,A) Ajani’s Pridemate (Cat Soldier, 6/6, Whenever you gain life, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) ~ 4 +1/+1 ~
(T,A) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T,A) Zombie Token (2/2)
(T) Zombie Token (2/2)

Graveyard: Wall of Reverence