Colour Charts

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Major Crime, May 16, 2000.

1. Major Crime New Member

First off, sorry Ed if this is the wrong place for this, but could not decide the best place for this bit of help.
    On my home page I've a colour chart, mysel & a friend put together, he wrote it & then I added the end font commands as he had not put any in! It took about an hour!

The chart contains a large number of colours by their Hexdec numbers. I have not counted them to see if this all the possible colours.

So here's the link http://www.angelfire.com/ny/jwbrown/colour.html
  2. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

Mind if I integrate it here?
  3. Major Crime New Member

No I do not mind, you may want to loss my text from the top, & maybe try replacing it with a form entry setup so that people using it do not have to save it to try different coloured back grounds, if you want to keep that bit in.
    Also you may want to change the spellings from English to American (colour = color , I wish you lot would learn to spell :p).
  4. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

Thanks. I'll probably do some sort of script with it - not really sure what though.
  5. FadingInsomniac New Member

OK I got a really good idea. For the members of the CPA who may not be a formatting god like me :), howabout a little pop-up color selection window (like they have at http://www.cooltext.com) that allows the insertion of COLOR tags with a customized color code. That would be really cool, and help the CPA become a better place.
  6. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

7. FadingInsomniac New Member

Are you happy now???
  8. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

I'm not, go back to your blue... it was so pretty... no I'm not on drugs... it said "Eat me to grow tall..." I swear...
  9. FadingInsomniac New Member

OK now Ed has no blue to hurt his eyes and Chaos Turtle has a pretty fade to look at. Anything else?
  10. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

I could care less, but don't use 0000ff, try using a lighter blue.. or something. I don't really care THAT much! :)
  11. FadingInsomniac New Member

I honestly don't know what's so bad about 0000FF blue. It doesn't hurt MY eyes.
  12. TomB Administrative Assistant

That sounds uplifting...

LOL :D