Coffee Drinkers!

Killer Joe

I like my coffee with Splenda & Half n Half (lots of it).

Also, to save time from the boring "stirring" I put the stuff in it first then pour my coffee into my mug which, btw, has this on it: "I See Dumb People" :D

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Swiss Miss and I put it in first too...... My coffee cup says, "Really, I'm laughing with you , not at you"

R

rokapoke

Coffee is probably the most revolting beverage in the history of beverages.

Just thought that someone should establish that fact.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, you just gotta sweeten it up.

I put two good scoops of sugar and then a good pour of this Peppermint Mocha creamer... but I only drink one cup a day in the morning.

A

Almindhra

A little sugar and a LOT of creamer; liquid, powder...gas....

I like Starbucks too. I usually get a no-sugar shot of flava...sugar is baaad.

But yeah, I'm addicted. My cup atm says "Instant Human just add coffee"

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Equal in the coffee for me, and I really like the Cinnamon Vanilla creamer (though the Peppermint Mocha is my favorite holiday flavor too Spidey)...My cups aren't as cool as your guys' cups though, as they don't really say much of anything beyond Six Flags Great America (though they DO have pics of some really cool rollercoasters on them...;) )

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got two things of Peppermint Mocha creamer from last spring when they went on sale and I'm about halfway through the second one right now. Shows how much I drink coffee and put it in :)

I'm borrowing a mug from the office that reads Bethany Beach, DE and has a picture of the beach on it :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Peppermint Mocha"?????? Are you two candidates for the HGTV design shows?
Although I do add swiss miss once in a while, mostly I drink my coffee like it should be, large, hot and black........

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Mooseman said:
"Peppermint Mocha"?????? Are you two candidates for the HGTV design shows?
Although I do add swiss miss once in a while, mostly I drink my coffee like it should be, large, hot and black........
I ain't touching THAT one...;)

D

DarthFerret

Ok, Coffee is my preferred drink of choice. Usually 2 pots a day. I add 2 sugars to each cup (my cup is approximately twice as large as a normal cup).

In the evenings, I prefer to add Irish Cream!

N

Nightstalkers

Doctors say it's bad for me... caffeine can do something to my meds... Been drinking lots of sprite though.