Civ2

D

dw51688

Jaws is obsessed with it. I like it too but not love it. Have you ever played Civilization 2? How'd you like it.

U

Ura

Civ II is awesome. Especially the gld multi-player edition. :D
I love freaking out my friends with my spys and they have no idea whats going on. :)

J

Jaws10387

Anyone wanna play a game of it next weekend? I got Civ 2 ToT.

B

Bob

I love Civ2, and could probably win a multiplayer game, but how would we connect? Over the net? Okay. How?
ps. I'm Americans

E

ErinPuff

I have the game, and I play it when I'm really bored (which happens often). I don't believe I've ever actually beaten it (I'm too impatient to play until there's an actual space race, and I'm not much for world conquest.. I just like all the cool things you can build) ;)

M

Mundungu

Civ and civ II were probably the best games ever (with special mention to system shock for the genre action/adventure)

This is definitly the game I have played most in my life and I often return to it when I am bored.

I usually play King level as it seem to be the most balanced but usually stop playing before I get to build the starship.

I would love to make a MP game but didnt know that was possible. Where can u get the MP module ??

J

Jaws10387

I don't know if you can download it anywhere. I only know it comes with civ2 gold edition and civ 2 tot.