Chuckle, chuckle, I'm so bored... hehe ...

D

dw51688

I am sitting here doing forty pages of Grammar homework (thinking about our dull language), then suddenly I remember screenshots! I am sitting here taking screenshots, woohoo what fun!

I am a little bored....

P.S. Does anyone know a good site for learning intermediate html? Thanks

*Screenshot*

Just as fun as taking a picture

*Screenshot*

Z

Zadok001

Hmm... As much as I want to delete this, it isn't REALLY spam, since you DID ask a question. :)

http://www.htmlgoodies.com covers everything from the basics to expert workings, and has a wonderful mailing list somewhere. It also covers Java.

F

fuzzy510

Mailing lists are good!! Gotta check this place out (Need to hone my HTML, and no absolutely nothing about Java.)

G

Gerode

[me] screenshots.[/me]
[me] screenshots.[/me]

Screenshots are fun!

I should sign up for that, too. I've almost forgotten all my rudimentary HTML skills because I have no reason/place/will to make web pages.

And for everyone else that is bored, http://www.go2net.com/useless/

M

Multani

Zadok: You and your fellow admins and founders are getting really trigger-happy lately.

I just don't think that every single spam thread should be deleted off the mark. Granted, a mass of spam threads in annoying. But a few can spice up the boards a bit.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I think we already covered this. Any topic that includes the words "I'm bored", or "Look at how many posts I've/we've got..." tends to set off red flags and bells and whistles for the Admins, so the natural reaction we have is to close it.

Please try to understand. We're only working to maintain a certain level of quality, and credibility, for the website. The more credible our site is, the greater the impact your words here will have on the Magic community at large.

And believe me, they notice. :eek:

Zadok, that's a great link man. That site looks excellent for anyone who wants to learn about HTML.

Thanks! :D