Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rando

Rupert sidestepped the bar, being sure not to attract the attention of either the bartender or his assailant.

He headed towards the rear of the bar and grabbed a maids arm as she passed.

"Well, now don't get fresh, dearie, I don't..."

"Shush." Rupert quieted her. He kept an eye on the bar and led the barmaid towards the stairs.

"You just hang on..." the girl protested.

"Please, be quiet. I need to ask you something and I did not want the gentlemen at the bar to hear me."

"Well, you've a funny way of striking up a conversation." The maid looked indignant, and none too helpful.

"Please, I need your assitance. You will be rewarded if you must. I need to know who the man is talking with your boss at the bar, but I don't want him to notice me."

"Some kind of trouble?" asked the girl.

"Something like that. Can you tell me anything?" Rupert pressed three silver coins into her palm. She noticably relaxed.

The maid tucked the coinage into her cleavage and straighened herself out a bit. Adjusting her bodice, she explained "That there is Jack Hawther. He's a forman in the mines. He comes in thrice a day for breckfast, mid day meal and drinks at night. Don't think he's got a family or nothin'. A stand-up gent, as far as I know. Never been any trouble."

Hawther was up and leaving the scene. "Thanks for your time" said Rupert. He noticed the stranger by the fireplace get up as well and follow Hawther out onto the street. Neither man paid Rupert any attention.

Choose your Path...

A - Ask the maid more questions.
B - Ask the bartender questions.
C - Go out and follow Hawther and the stranger.
D - Go to the provential office and report to the magistrates.
E - Go to the mines.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

C'mon obviously you follow them. the stranger is up to something.

N

Nightstalkers

Nothing wrong with getting too drunk either...

One of me few pictures :D

Status
Not open for further replies.