Changes to user information

I

Ihsans Shade

Um...Ed, How do I change what my e-mail address is? Is there even an optiion that lets me do that? I wish to know because the e-mail address that I have down I don't use any more.

confused as ever...
Ihsan's Shade

Z

Zadok001

Hey, Ishan, didn't you originally want your nickname to be 'God of the Nothings,' or something like that? We can do that now, if you'd like.

"Oh, God! Lillis, is _that_ your whole webpage?"

S

Seeker of Truth

Zadok001:

Well, since the subject was brought up, how DO you get a nickname/title, or make one up?

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
He just adds them through the admin function. Just ask him and he'll add it real quick - takes like 45 seconds max :D

A

Apollo

If you could just type it into the profile section like you can your signature, it would save Zadok some trouble, and would allow people to just change it on a whim. But then again, I know very little about how difficult that would be.

Apollo

Z

Zadok001

Hey, my GF aside, I have no life. :) I'm more than happy to do it for ya'. Free time out the rear end, now that school's outta the picture (complete with award for writing. What the hell did I write?).

"See, look, I'm posting again!"

S

Seeker of Truth

Zadok001:

OK, after much thought, I decided that I'd like to be known as the "Enlightened Zealot". "Long-Winded Emissary" may have been a more correct description, but hey, this is fantasy, isn't it?

Thanks for clearing this nickname business up for me.

I

Ihsans Shade

Isn't it Abracadabra.:D

Zadok:If you can do it God of the Nothings would be great!

Mike:Thanks a million man.